Women Announcers

I thought she was fine,and that Bellotti,while low-key,was pretty insightful with his observations,as you would expect from a long time successful coach.

Not sure who fans think is great. I do like the Sean McDounough/Matt Millen pairing.
Musburger and Herbie are good. Fans seem very hard to please when it comes to announcers. I care more about the production, timely replays and truthful analysis. I thought Bellotti pointed out some bad reffing calls that were correct observations.

I beleive there are some women who could announce Football, can't think of one but let me rant about something else.
I apperciate BTN. IMO they are a better option because at least they try matching announcers with the appropriate game. ESPN is what is wrong with large business, lack of individual attention. They have no economic incentive to provide attention to Iowa, or the Big Ten since we have our own network. They clearly direct more resources to the SEC, Texas, Oklahoma etc.
The female commentator from Saturday is a great example of this. She used baseball terminology often. Maybe she is on their payroll for that sport, in which case she should not announce a football game in the midwest but it is cheaper to redirect her than getting better announcers for the Iowa game. Another example is on their ticker after the game they were going to show Iowa highlights but at the last second pulled them from their upcoming stories for news about realignment. It makes me angry and that is why I watch only BTN.