With Win At Michigan, Does Iowa Break Top 10?

MelroseHawkins

After beating MSU at home and if they were to win at Michigan on Saturday, does Iowa crack the top 10? I would think so, especially after so many top 10 teams crapped the bed this week.

This game is played @Iowa and on SUNDAY, by the way, but yes - I should think winning this weekend would get the Hawks to #10 at least. That was an impressive beat down.

After beating MSU at home and if they were to win at Michigan on Saturday, does Iowa crack the top 10? I would think so, especially after so many top 10 teams crapped the bed this week.

Game is Sunday at Carver, but short answer is yes, look at the number of top 10 teams that have lost this week. Iowa is going to shoot up the poll with a win. Not top 5, but the coaches and media know how difficult it is to win at the Breslin Center and then do it by 17 I can see them moving all the way up to 7th or 8th.

^^^ We shall see - but that win last night turned a lot of heads, I think. I expect a good jump, provided Iowa wins Sunday.

i think they will be at 8 they would be the only 3 loss team in it and the highest of any 3 loss team. I would have no problem with 8 heck i have n problem with 16 right now didnt think they would have this many Ws at this point!

Michigan just knocked off Maryland, so they are coming off of a pretty big "W" as well and could possibly come out flat.

Since Michigan just beat Maryland I'd expect Maryland to fall a bit. If Iowa can beat Michigan on Sunday Iowa might be the highest ranked big ten team next week.

I would be fine with a ranking that changes very little, maybe a spot of 2 at most. That should **** off the guys, both here and on the team.

If we win Sunday....

Group of Iowans congregating at the Michigan state house in Lansing....

Cops: "You fella's lost?"
Hawks: "No sir, we're right where we're supposed to be."
Cops: "How so?"
Hawks: "We're here collecting rent. We own the state of Michigan."

Latest posts