With kf at the helm, we are becoming an embarrassment.

Iowa just lost ONE game on Saturday, right? They didn't forfeit the rest of the season I hope.

The way some of you carry on and complain, it sure sounds like it.

Are you kidding me?! They only lost one game Saturday because they can only play one at a time....in case you haven't been following football at IOWA that's our 2nd loss followed by 3 in a row starting with OSU. Do you really think there are more than maybe 1 more win on the schedule maybe 2 if we catch someone napping.

Are you kidding me?! They only lost one game Saturday because they can only play one at a time....in case you haven't been following football at IOWA that's our 2nd loss followed by 3 in a row starting with OSU. Do you really think there are more than maybe 1 more win on the schedule maybe 2 if we catch someone napping.

They haven't lost the games they haven't played no matter how bad you want them too.

Winning any one of the next three games would be a huge upset. tOSU, NW and then Wisconsin. Those are the top three teams in the conference. Michigan State was the one chance Iowa had for a win in October.

Winning any one of the next three games would be a huge upset. tOSU, NW and then Wisconsin. Those are the top three teams in the conference. Michigan State was the one chance Iowa had for a win in October.

Don't be shocked when we beat NW or Wisky.

Next year they lost the three LBs but the backups have had playing time especially Alston. I'm not worried about him. I think Perry so some action last year. Lowery is not a big loss. He has been very inconsistent and Miller is not that big of a loss and either is Alvis.

On offense they don't lose much. Bofelli can be replaced. Donnal will move into Van Slotens spot. Scherff isn't going pro. They have plenty of TEs to replace CJF. I actually think they have a chance of being better on both sides of the ball.

I'd rather start over with LBs than start over with D-Line. The D-Line could be very good next year, making the new LBs look good.

A embarrassment for me would be if our coach got caught cheating or lying to the NCAA. Or if we played dirty Football. Or out kids didnt graduate. Kinda depends on your values I guess
Shawn Windsor of the Detroit Free Press wrote this in his column from the game:
When your (defensive) ends are as quick as the opponent’s skill players, the other team is in trouble.
- See more at: Hlog Week 6 Big Ten Rank: Indiana 2nd, Iowa 10th | TheGazette
When your (defensive) ends are as quick as the opponent’s skill players, the other team is in trouble.

The following is from Mike Hlas' blog from The Gazette.
Hlog Week 6 Big Ten Rank: Indiana 2nd, Iowa 10th | TheGazette

"Shawn Windsor of the Detroit Free Press wrote this in his column from the game:

When your (defensive) ends are as quick as the opponent’s skill players, the other team is in trouble."

FreedComanche

A poster that is willing to tell it like it is. A poster who would not drink the koolaid. A poster that demands a multi-millionaire coach produce a quality product. J.Miller: YOU BAN THIS POSTER? All that tells me is that you've given up and accept mediocracy. Once a pretty independent thinker and forum admin, now you've lowered yourself to being an internet dictator peering through black n' gold glasses. Got room in your Tulsa apartment? Maybe Kirk and Barta will be needing a place to bunk soon...HOPEFULLY

I'd rather start over with LBs than start over with D-Line. The D-Line could be very good next year, making the new LBs look good.

I would love to buy into this, but then I think about 2010. One of the best d-lines in history, but we lost Angerer and Edds. Granted the injury bug compounded things.

They haven't lost the games they haven't played no matter how bad you want them too.

True David and we have a chance against Wisky but we HAVE indeed lost 2 games..and you should take your rose colored glasses off if you think we will see more than 1 or 2 more wins this year.

BTW folks you heard it here first I will buy David79 & INTIMIDATORhawk a steak dinner if we beat OSU week after next. I would be happy to do that for Mr. PolyAnnas. BTW will you 2 reciprocate when we lose?

BTW folks you heard it here first I will buy David79 & INTIMIDATORhawk a steak dinner if we beat OSU week after next. I would be happy to do that for Mr. PolyAnnas. BTW will you 2 reciprocate when we lose?

Mighty big of you, Pig. Considering neither of them said Iowa would beat OSU. You're really sticking your neck out there...

You know the best part of this weekend? Hawks aren't playing. Many people feel the same way. You've lost that loving feeling, bring back that loving feeling but it's gone gone gone whoa!

I've read your posts. I don't think a steak dinner with you would be any sort of a prize.

Super sick burn?

Latest posts