With Davis Staying - Who Leaves?

I predict 5000-10000 season tickets not sold

Its going to get bad possibly Basketball bad in two years

I don't see that happening forthe 2013 season, there are too many people willing to buy season tickets. Lots of people love the atmosphere of Kinnick but if next season is less than 6-6 and the team looks like a "dog crap team" again, contrary to what Ferentz thinks, this years team wasn't good. Then probably start seeing a decline. Maybe next season people won't buy them for themselves but to resell online, outside Kinnick anytime there is a possbility to make money even if it is 10-20 dollars a ticket over face value. I don't think they will get that but as I said it is a "possibility".

Too many loyal fans who just wanna be there, supply and demand. But as I said, if next season is anything less than 6-6 and no sign of real improvement, then I see season tickets going down.

I don't think we have much attrition at all...In fact I think we will have the highest walk-on rates coming in that Iowa has ever had. We can thank our great leader for the amazing year we just witnessed. Three cheers for the Ferret..hip, hip, hurray....

Courtesy of FootballScoop.com (those guys are usually out on the leading on this stuff, but this seems speculative at best):

Iowa: Sources tell us that although Greg Davis will return, there is chatter in the profession that Kirk Ferentz might look to bring in a new position coach or two should someone on the staff decide that they might be a better fit somewhere else

My answer to the title of the thread is: The fans. That's who may leave.

Absent changes to staff. I expect the fans to have very little patience next year. Nobody is going to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

From the sound of it on this board, a lot of season ticket holders will be leaving their renewal forms in the recycling bin.
This is me. It works that the little hawkozs aren't so little and in AAU sports now lots of Saturdays busy for the next 5-10 years. I would continue with tix and just sub let them out to friends but that seems like a hassle now. This past season has completely deflated me regarding hawk

Wouldn't be surprised if Soup looks to leave.

I wouldn't be surprised either. Hard to recruit receivers when you're selling playing in an offense that has its wideouts catching 2-5 yard outs and sometimes don't even get targeted till the 4th quarter.

From the sound of it on this board, a lot of season ticket holders will be leaving their renewal forms in the recycling bin.

Haha....Im gonna predict that there will still be a waiting list for season tickets for next year. You guys are too funny and way over dramatic.

New customers will be turned down and/or existing ticket holders will be denied their extra seat requests again next year.

Haha....Im gonna predict that there will still be a waiting list for season tickets for next year. You guys are too funny and way over dramatic.

New customers will be turned down and/or existing ticket holders will be denied their extra seat requests again next year.

But..but...wut r dey gunna watch? All of the Qbs are going to leave, and probably most of the non-ferret coaches and probably all the blaq players!

But..but...wut r dey gunna watch? All of the Qbs are going to leave, and probably most of the non-ferret coaches and probably all the blaq players!

Just like Kinnick was going to be 2/3 full for the Purdue game and it was going to be a 50/50 split between Iowa and Nebby fans.

They would have been right if the entire fanbase was reflected by this message board. Thank Tebow that it is not.

Latest posts