Wisky vs Puke

Linesetter

How does Wisconsin get sportscenter to air their show from Madison??

God, I hope they lose that game in front of such a big audience. Lose badly. I think Duke has too much NBA talent for Wisky to handle.

You been living under rock? I get the hate on Wisconsin but the reality is both the Football and Basketball programs are and have been rocking for quite sometime now.. I find the hate funny..

I'm looking forward to this game..

I know they've been good for quite a while but being good vs having ESPN set up camp and have essentially a 3-hour informercial on their campus is another thing.

There's been a lot of matchups between Top 5 teams without this crap

I know they've been good for quite a while but being good vs having ESPN set up camp and have essentially a 3-hour informercial on their campus is another thing.

There's been a lot of matchups between Top 5 teams without this crap

You got 2 Top 5 teams going against each other on a Tuesday Night? Yeah who gives a crap. :)

Me thinx I sense some vadger envy.;)

This has as much to do with Duke as it does with there being a Final-4 caliber matchup; that's just gravy for the 4-letter.

Line -- No! No you don't want Wisky to lose. You can hate them after tonight but you want the B14 to do well in the Challenge. Good grief. Is it not enough the B14 is a mockery of a conference in football, with Iowa being one of the flag-bearers? If for nothing else, at least when the bball team goes .500 in conference, you can justify it.

You got 2 Top 5 teams going against each other on a Tuesday Night? Yeah who gives a crap. :)

We are talking about a double header that will top the games at the Wells Fargo Center in DM, HawkPredator......

Can't wait for those games.....

Hopefully the Hawks play a good game. A victory would do wonders for the program. Duke looks very good, perhaps the best team in the country, but somehow the Badgers manage to play with the best, the Final Four last season testifying to that. Hope the B1G wins the matchup.....

:cool:

Me thinx I sense some vadger envy.;)

This has as much to do with Duke as it does with there being a Final-4 caliber matchup; that's just gravy for the 4-letter.

Line -- No! No you don't want Wisky to lose. You can hate them after tonight but you want the B14 to do well in the Challenge. Good grief. Is it not enough the B14 is a mockery of a conference in football, with Iowa being one of the flag-bearers? If for nothing else, at least when the bball team goes .500 in conference, you can justify it.

I don't envy them. I'll admit they're very good but I don't envy them. I respect what coach Ryan has done there.

if they lose then 1 game is not going to affect the perception of an entire conference. I just don't see them as having the horses to keep up with all that NBA talent. Okafor will probably be the #1 pick

Wisconsin’s experience + homecourt reffing + home crowd will be too much for the Duke frosh. The Okafor/Kamisky matchup will be really entertaining though.

Prediction: Wisky will take charge midway through, only to have Puke take over very late in the night, or perhaps early in the morning depending on what time I stop drinking wisky.

When I first saw the tread title I thought you posted on the wrong forum and we're going to talk about what you did after Iowa's loss to Nebraska. :)

Only option is to cheer for Wisconsin. Conference perception does matter when Iowa finishes 7th in B1G and they are deciding between Iowa and NC State. Sure a lot of other factors (good wins, bad losses, rpi) matter more, but it helps.

I wish that there was a way for both teams to lose. I hate both those teams with every fiber of my being.

Dukie V must be getting punished by ESPN. No way he would miss a chance to root for Duke openly on National TV under the disguise of an "analyst"

Latest posts