Wisky vs. MSU

pacoyal

Anybody else feel weird about pulling for the stinking badgers? Me too. It's looking good for Wisky.

Badgers are spanking the Spartans. Wilson is the Goods, and it just makes sense to want MSU to lose because they are in our division.

:)

That division could open up big time, not only could Wisconsin go down tonight. There are two other teams that play really good defense with Penn State and Ohio State who could rattle them a bit.

C'Mon Wisky. You should win and you will. We'll take care of MSU at home (entirely with offense).

umm wiscy we are going to have to ask you to go ahead and win... ok thanks. i mean ill be honest my heart wants you to lose but my head says it helps us more if you win.

umm wiscy we are going to have to ask you to go ahead and win... ok thanks. i mean ill be honest my heart wants you to lose but my head says it helps us more if you win.

I really wouldn't get that concerned about it. We still have to beat Michigan State for it to matter, and I'm virtually certain they'll gack against someone else on the road. I don't see anyone in our division going 8-0 or even 7-1... 6-2 should take it.

Anybody else see the MSU guy move early on the 3rd down play a couple plays ago? The shovel pass for the 1st down? Wasn't called...

Latest posts