Wisky vs. MSU

I'm going to call it right now that Michigan State loses at Nebraska next week. It's going to be hangover city.

If we actually have a shot at winning the conference (it's a stretch still at this point). I'd rather have Nebraska lose twice with us running the table until we get to Lincoln so the title would be clinched by then.

I guess my main point is that I trust us to win in Iowa City vs Michigan State than for us to win in Lincoln.

Plus, I'd rather not cheer for Nebraska.

If we actually have a shot at winning the conference (it's a stretch still at this point). I'd rather have Nebraska lose twice with us running the table until we get to Lincoln so the title would be clinched by then.

I guess my main point is that I trust us to win in Iowa City vs Michigan State than for us to win in Lincoln.

Even if we ran the table we couldn't clinch before Nebby without two MSU losses

Even if we ran the table we couldn't clinch before Nebby without two MSU losses

Damn, you're right. I guess we probably cheer for Nebraska than because aside form us and them I don't see a game that they'd lose the rest of the way (they play NW, Ind and Minn.)

We wouldn't cinch the title under you scenario. A loss to NE and we'd have 2 losses, and so would they. Also MSU, conceivably would only have 1 loss. I think we want Nebby to win next week. They still have to play at PSU, Michigan. A chance for a second loss is possible. To win the legends, we are going to need to beat MSU and for MSU to lose somewhere else (as I bet we pick up a second loss, at a minimum). Outside of Nebby and us, not sure who can beat MSU.

I'm going to call it right now that Michigan State loses at Nebraska next week. It's going to be hangover city.

Like it should have been after beating Ohio State ... then, like it should have been after beating archrival Michigan ... now it will finally be a let down after beating Wisky ...:rolleyes:

Latest posts