WISKY TIX

Seller backed out on the hub (ME) the tix were just not moving like you experts said. But nevermind the tix are gone. thanks for the concern.
THANK YOU FOR BUMPING MY POST.. it likely helped the tix get sold.

Last edited:
Seller backed out on the hub (ME) the tix were just not moving like you experts said. But nevermind the tix are gone. thanks for the concern.

crap
i was looking for at least 2 :(

So you said you sold the tickets on StubHub (and SH still says the tickets you had were never for sale on there), and now you say you backed out on the sale because the tix (that you said were sold) were not moving? And then someone backed out on you on a sale you had set up on Craigslist (which made you mad, even though you say you backed out on a sale you had done on SH), but now they really are sold?

I can't imagine why anyone would think you're not being honest ...

For your sake, I hope the buyer you claim to have had these tickets sold to on StubHub doesn't pursue things. Here's a quote from their buyer's Q & A:

"Important: If, at any time, you list tickets with inaccurate or misleading information, fail to deliver tickets you've listed, or deliver invalid, fraudulent, counterfeit, or misrepresented tickets, you will be held responsible for any and all charges we incur to satisfy the buyer under the terms of our FanProtectâ„¢ Buyer's Guarantee including, but not limited to, the cost of replacement tickets, coupons and gift certificates, reprinting fees, FedEx rerouting charges, and refunds to the buyer."

That could get expensive for you.

Latest posts