Wisky TIX 4 sale

Good luck. Please post and let us all know if you were able to get $200/each out of those tickets. I can see $200 for the pair, but that is a steep asking price. Especially since Wisconsin will have at least 1 loss coming into Iowa City and possibly 2.

We bought our Michigan/Iowa tickets for last year for $200 for the pair.

We sold 2 sets of 2 Michigan/Iowa tickets last year for $200/pair. We have also bought 2 sets of 4 tickets at the big house this year for $400/set.

In the days of big screen high definition televisions personally I would NEVER pay $200 for a single ticket. I'm only 24 yrs old and I certainly appreciate the tailgating/Kinnick experience but it isn't so special that I'd pay that much to see an Iowa/Wisconsin game (unless it was for the Big 10 title or something).

Saying that price won't seem high in a couple wks is making a lot of assumptions. The only way that price won't seem high is if Wisconsin comes into it undefeated...even then it still may be high. That said, it makes sense why you're trying to sell them for that much right now... if someone was dumb enough to accept the price and Wiscy loses then you just made one heck of a deal.

Anyone who is gonna pay $200/ticket is an absolute moron. You can go up to the game and scalp tix for less than half of that at game time. Get real.

LOL BS... If someone paid $400 right now for those tickets then congrads on the steal man. I have an extremely hard time believing it tho considering all they had to do was look anywhere else to get them cheaper. Heck not just cheaper they could have paid half as much.

Sold on stub hub for 400. Sale over folks.

You know what's a cool feature they have on StubHub? I bet you don't.

They have it where you can search by section and see what tickets have been sold (and the price) in a particular section, and what tickets are for sale (and the price) in a particular section. It also shows the rows for those sold and unsold tickets.

According to StubHub, no tickets have been sold, or are currently for sale, in Section 130, Row 19.

Next time, try "Sold on Craigslist" or something like that. It's much easier to get away with a lie that way ...

I don't think you need to be a master sleuth on this one, 4ever.

1. Put tickets on message board for a price some think it way inflated.
2. When called on it, make up a story that the tickets sold very quickly on a respected ticket-resale web site, trying to make people think that price was reasonable and anyone interested should snatch up tickets to that game at whatever price they can find them.
3. Ignore it when proof is presented that the tickets were never even for sale, let alone sold, on that ticket-resale site.
4. Hope everyone forgets Nos. 1-3 when you "re-list" the tickets on this site, making up something about a Craigslist sale that fell through.

Any other theories on this one?

Latest posts