Wisky is ******* good.

DuffMan

yeah yeah yeah its only against UNLV. I don't care, they are amazingly physical up front, and incredibly skilled in the backfired. if they get any kind of d they are going to be title contenders.

yeah yeah yeah its only against UNLV. I don't care, they are amazingly physical up front, and incredibly skilled in the backfired. if they get any kind of d they are going to be title contenders.

Easy cowboy, its only the first game against a team with 1AA talent.

They're playing UNLV. Do this against Nebraska/Ohio State, and then get back to me.

if they did this against fOSU or the bugeaters they would be the greatest team in the history of college football. they are avg.6+ ypc against 10 man fronts.

UNLV is really, really, really, really, really bad.
That said, they should be pretty good again.

UNLV is moving the ball against them. Wisconsin got some help from the refs on their last drive with that questionable personal foul call.

Wisconsin may well be ******* good, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from this game.

UNLV returns 13 starters off a team that went 2-11 last year and finished the year at 131 (!!!) in the Sagarin ratings. I would be surprised if Bucky WASN'T cutting through these guys like a hot knife through butter.

Yeah I think its more UNLV is bad its the first week bro there defense isnt looking to good and they said UNLV was a bottom 5 offense in country last year. There offensive lineman have like 60 pounds on them.

Not that impressed with the defense, UNLV has drove the field twice but screws it up once in the redzone.

I hope Iowa plays like this on Saturday. But why do I feel like if Iowa gets up 21-0 that Kirk and co would let off the gas and go super conservative?

BB has no sympathy and if he keeps his starters in long enough, one of these times he's going to regret it.

Not too impressed with Wisconsin's defensive line at this point. But it's the first game of the season.
UNLV is horrible on defense. Horrible.

Wisky's D isn't looking so hot, moving up the field again. Must be that former clown coach they have running their D.

I hope Iowa plays like this on Saturday. But why do I feel like if Iowa gets up 21-0 that Kirk and co would let off the gas and go super conservative?

BB has no sympathy and if he keeps his starters in long enough, one of these times he's going to regret it.

Because Kirk has some class. Iowa could have easily hung 70 on ISU and MSU.

Latest posts