Wisky goes down AGAIN

Um, no. They still have to travel to PSU and Michigan. They lose at least one of those games if not both.
Yeah, I'm aware of their schedule. Since them winning the conference is one of my worst nightmares, I'm guessing it'll happen.

They didn't just beat them they blew them out. My point is you have to bring it in the Big 10 every week just like you do in the Big 12. This nonsense about the Big 12 being so much better is just that. You Clowns helped prove that tonight.

Iowa or ISU would blow out NIU, Indiana, South Dakota, and UNLV...

point is those blowouts vs nobody's mean no more than 3 point win vs a solid team.

Blow out teams like Iowa... then that makes you a believer. I never said the Big 12 was better... just stated that lots of Wisky's wins were against poor teams.

I will be a huge OSU fan throughout the remainder of the season. If OSU can somehow win their division or even the whole B10 it will make it a lot harder to fire Fickell and I would much rather have him coaching OSU than Urban Meyer or some other top flight coach.

Good thing the Hawks aren't playing either of these teams this year - good thing we got easier teams on the schedule like Minnesoooooo oh wait - nevermind.

Latest posts