Wisky at Michigan...Who Ya Got?

Michigan dismantling the badgers at the moment,perimeter defense is relentless.they have a lot of nice players are deep like us

Refs are letting them play. That Davidson kid from Wisconsin is trying to draw fouls ,but they ain't having any of his flops and acting like he has been mugged.

I’ve seen enough of Michigan now to consider them a contender...the favorite because of their schedule. Iowa, Michigan and Illinois are my top 3. Wisconsin, Rutgers, Minnesota and Ohio State make up the next tier. IMO of course.

I’ve seen enough of Michigan now to consider them a contender...the favorite because of their schedule. Iowa, Michigan and Illinois are my top 3. Wisconsin, Rutgers, Minnesota and Ohio State make up the next tier. IMO of course.
Wisconsin barely squeezed by Indiana, otherwise they would be 3-3 right now with a road game at Rutgers up next.

Wisconsin barely squeezed by Indiana, otherwise they would be 3-3 right now with a road game at Rutgers up next.
Sumptin's going on up there.

Micah Potter got into an exchange with a coach or someone near the end of regulation in the Indiana game and got pulled for a bit.

Last night Wagner and Dickinson were establishing deep post position without much resistance, and other players were cutting at will.

Perhaps its a little more difficult to play defense when you're not allowed to punch someone's nuts trying to come around a screen. Or when the grinch is no longer around to steal calls.

If the B1G is truly enforcing a freer flowing brand of play, its going to hurt teams like Wisconsin and Michigan State, and help teams like Michigan and Iowa.

We'll see if it sticks. Last year the officials were caving by February and letting the holds and grabs go. Will it help that there's few fans in the stands?

I hate to admit this but I was rooting for Wisconsin to beat Michigan. Michigan has an easy road to the Big Ten regular season title.

Iowa needs to take care of business, cannot afford any other Minnesota games.

I hate to admit this but I was rooting for Wisconsin to beat Michigan. Michigan has an easy road to the Big Ten regular season title.

Iowa needs to take care of business, cannot afford any other Minnesota games.
They're going to have more Minnesota games (hopefully not many, but this league is tough and Iowa is going to lose more games). Michigan will to, just cause it hasn't bit them yet, doesn't mean it won't. Basketball seasons are a roller coaster, Michigan isn't going through this league with less than 4 loses.

They're going to have more Minnesota games (hopefully not many, but this league is tough and Iowa is going to lose more games). Michigan will to, just cause it hasn't bit them yet, doesn't mean it won't. Basketball seasons are a roller coaster, Michigan isn't going through this league with less than 4 loses.

But that's my worry, I'm sure Iowa will put up more clunkers like the Minnesota game too but when you look at Michigan's schedule and how well they are playing right now it appears Michigan has less chances of clunkers. I think how tough the Big Ten is gets a little over blown, yes it's the best conference in the country but I do think Michigan is capable of going 18-2 in this conference (as is Iowa). I thought Wisconsin was too but last night put some dents into that thinking.

Look at Michigan's schedule and find me 4 losses. That means they'd have to go 9-4 the rest of the season and that's assuming every game gets played. I like your optimism but I don't see it.

I would not exactly call Minnesota loss a clunker. They are currently in the Top 25, we lost to them on the road, in OT, when they were shooting out of their minds, and we have subsequently avenged the loss.

Clunker is a bit hyperbolic.

Iowa has been pretty consistent this year. The only bad game was our shooting effort against the consensus #1 team in the country. If we played them today it would be a different game the way JaBo is now shooting.

I would not exactly call Minnesota loss a clunker. They are currently in the Top 25, we lost to them on the road, in OT, when they were shooting out of their minds, and we have subsequently avenged the loss.

Clunker is a bit hyperbolic.

Iowa has been pretty consistent this year. The only bad game was our shooting effort against the consensus #1 team in the country. If we played them today it would be a different game the way JaBo is now shooting.
Call it whatever you want but it was a game Iowa should have won.

Latest posts