Wish me luck please

So update. I am getting out today at 11:00! No major heart damage. The muscles in my heart are actually much thicker than a normal persons now. due to the fact that my heart has been working so hard to pump the blood. Evidently high blood pressure over time will do that to you.
And yes Vin i am only 27. I have not been to the Doctors In 6 years. I thought being so young i would be fine. For the rest of you guys my age out there dont think like me. Get regular check ups! They said i was a ticking time bomb for a stroke.. Nobody wants to live like that for life.
So guess no more Wild Turkey shots or smoking the devils cabbage, or salt, or spicy mexican fajitas! I need to grow up sometime i guess. It sucks that this happend right before football season but there are more important things than football.
Tommarrow will be the first home game i have not been to in a couple years. I guess watching the game from my couch wont be so bad.
Thanks again for the support guys. You guys helped me keep my mind of things. Go Hawks!

Sucks to be you.
Lowering Of Blood Pressure Achieved Through Use Of Hashish-like Drug

Marijuana (Cannabis) and Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) | MCSocal

I have been battling hyper tension for years. I am not going to get into it here, but I will say if you need any advise, feel free to pm me. Good luck with the next year they spend adjusting your meds (which never worked for me anyway) and all the trips to the doctors office to have them check it and up the dosage or change it all together. Then when they get it right, you will still have to have it checked often and they will change it up on you for the rest of your life. Gotta keep them coming back dont they?

So update. I am getting out today at 11:00! No major heart damage. The muscles in my heart are actually much thicker than a normal persons now. due to the fact that my heart has been working so hard to pump the blood. Evidently high blood pressure over time will do that to you.And yes Vin i am only 27. I have not been to the Doctors In 6 years. I thought being so young i would be fine. For the rest of you guys my age out there dont think like me. Get regular check ups! They said i was a ticking time bomb for a stroke.. Nobody wants to live like that for life. So guess no more Wild Turkey shots or smoking the devils cabbage, or salt, or spicy mexican fajitas! I need to grow up sometime i guess. It sucks that this happend right before football season but there are more important things than football. Tommarrow will be the first home game i have not been to in a couple years. I guess watching the game from my couch wont be so bad. Thanks again for the support guys. You guys helped me keep my mind of things. Go Hawks!
Sucks to be you. Lowering Of Blood Pressure Achieved Through Use Of Hashish-like Drug Marijuana (Cannabis) and Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) | MCSocal I have been battling hyper tension for years. I am not going to get into it here, but I will say if you need any advise, feel free to pm me. Good luck with the next year they spend adjusting your meds (which never worked for me anyway) and all the trips to the doctors office to have them check it and up the dosage or change it all together. Then when they get it right, you will still have to have it checked often and they will change it up on you for the rest of your life. Gotta keep them coming back dont they?
I have been smoking the stuff for well over a decade and i thought it always made my heart race. thus increasing the blood pressure correct? If i could find a way to still do it i would but i am really health conscious right now as u can imagine..

So update. I am getting out today at 11:00! No major heart damage. The muscles in my heart are actually much thicker than a normal persons now. due to the fact that my heart has been working so hard to pump the blood. Evidently high blood pressure over time will do that to you.And yes Vin i am only 27. I have not been to the Doctors In 6 years. I thought being so young i would be fine. For the rest of you guys my age out there dont think like me. Get regular check ups! They said i was a ticking time bomb for a stroke.. Nobody wants to live like that for life. So guess no more Wild Turkey shots or smoking the devils cabbage, or salt, or spicy mexican fajitas! I need to grow up sometime i guess. It sucks that this happend right before football season but there are more important things than football. Tommarrow will be the first home game i have not been to in a couple years. I guess watching the game from my couch wont be so bad. Thanks again for the support guys. You guys helped me keep my mind of things. Go Hawks!
Sucks to be you. Lowering Of Blood Pressure Achieved Through Use Of Hashish-like Drug Marijuana (Cannabis) and Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) | MCSocal I have been battling hyper tension for years. I am not going to get into it here, but I will say if you need any advise, feel free to pm me. Good luck with the next year they spend adjusting your meds (which never worked for me anyway) and all the trips to the doctors office to have them check it and up the dosage or change it all together. Then when they get it right, you will still have to have it checked often and they will change it up on you for the rest of your life. Gotta keep them coming back dont they?
I have been smoking the stuff for well over a decade and i thought it always made my heart race. thus increasing the blood pressure correct? If i could find a way to still do it i would but i am really health conscious right now as u can imagine..

It does raise the heart beat for awhile (just like exercise), but it should not race. Read the links I posted. Take into account there is no real evidence on the subject and certainly not much evidence to support the use. All mj tested is grown by the goverment, science has complained about that, they also complained that when they do show a good use for it, their funding dries up and they are unable to get any more to do test with from the one and only supplier.
Stop doing the 1 hit ^%$#. Most of that is hydro and hydro uses chemicals to replace nature. 99% of chemicals are not good for you. That stuff makes everyones heart race.
Ofcourse you should stay active and eat fresh foods (no chemicals). This has been my experience, my better half is in the medical field and almost everything I have found backs this up and she has not found anything to discredit it, and beleive me she has tried.
MODERATION.

So update. I am getting out today at 11:00! No major heart damage. The muscles in my heart are actually much thicker than a normal persons now. due to the fact that my heart has been working so hard to pump the blood. Evidently high blood pressure over time will do that to you.
And yes Vin i am only 27. I have not been to the Doctors In 6 years. I thought being so young i would be fine. For the rest of you guys my age out there dont think like me. Get regular check ups! They said i was a ticking time bomb for a stroke.. Nobody wants to live like that for life.
So guess no more Wild Turkey shots or smoking the devils cabbage, or salt, or spicy mexican fajitas! I need to grow up sometime i guess. It sucks that this happend right before football season but there are more important things than football.
Tommarrow will be the first home game i have not been to in a couple years. I guess watching the game from my couch wont be so bad.
Thanks again for the support guys. You guys helped me keep my mind of things. Go Hawks!

I'm pulling for you, WildT. This little gang of goofballs on HN.com is in reality a very good support group; we bicker and fling a lot of sh!t at one another, but in the end we're all Hawkeye Brothers and we have each other's backs.
Be strong in your effort to change that lifestyle, but don't completely deny yourself pleasurable things. Moderation, young man!
And remember: laughter truly is the best medicine. :)

I'm pulling for you, WildT. This little gang of goofballs on HN.com is in reality a very good support group; we bicker and fling a lot of sh!t at one another, but in the end we're all Hawkeye Brothers and we have each other's backs.
Be strong in your effort to change that lifestyle, but don't completely deny yourself pleasurable things. Moderation, young man!
And remember: laughter truly is the best medicine. :)

Very true. You have to change that as well, when you get mad/stressed about something laugh it off, because whatever it is, it not worth having a heart attack over. That is one of the hardest things to change.

Very true. You have to change that as well, when you get mad/stressed about something laugh it off, because whatever it is, it not worth having a heart attack over. That is one of the hardest things to change.

I laugh at you a lot, and I always feel better afterwards. ;) :D :)

Right leg Vin, right leg. You still working on the health as well? Someday, we will run into each other, and I dont need you having a heart attack and falling on me. :eek::D:D

I thought I told you already: Oct 15th. Iowa City. Be there or you're out of the will. :D

Wow. I hope all is well WildTurk. Sucks that this happened to start football season, but at least you had some good warning signs and you followed through. Better to happen now than after a long day of fun and it happening when you're sleeping it off.:)

Best of luck to you, and Go Hawks!

Wow. I hope all is well WildTurk. Sucks that this happened to start football season, but at least you had some good warning signs and you followed through. Better to happen now than after a long day of fun and it happening when you're sleeping it off.:)Best of luck to you, and Go Hawks!
No kidding man. I would have been tailgating from 445 am sat morning to who knows when. i would have taken in a lot of crap food and booze for sure. It would have sucked to have a stroke or heart attack in Kinnick with all the excitement of the game and whatnot.
I feel much better today already. I am waiting in the lobby for my ride home right now. cant wait to get home for a shower!

Latest posts