Wish me luck please

here you go, burky ;)
WildTurkey, you be careful now, y'hear??

Hot-Pocket-Nurse.jpg

Hot-Nurse.jpg

Get well Wild Turkey. BTW, one of my drinks of choice. Get through this and we'll have to get together at the Front Row for a double 'Turkey.'

BTW, Vin...remind me to tell you the story of my buddy getting prepped for surgery on his knee...by a hottie.:eek:;)

All of this talk about hot nurses is reminding me of how hot the doc was who did my heart catheter procedure at the U of I last year...

thanks for the well wishes! My ticket has already been spoken for sorry guys. hopefully i get out of this dump soon!

WildTurkey is 27?!? Holy smokes, this story gets weirder by the minute.

So update. I am getting out today at 11:00! No major heart damage. The muscles in my heart are actually much thicker than a normal persons now. due to the fact that my heart has been working so hard to pump the blood. Evidently high blood pressure over time will do that to you.
And yes Vin i am only 27. I have not been to the Doctors In 6 years. I thought being so young i would be fine. For the rest of you guys my age out there dont think like me. Get regular check ups! They said i was a ticking time bomb for a stroke.. Nobody wants to live like that for life.
So guess no more Wild Turkey shots or smoking the devils cabbage, or salt, or spicy mexican fajitas! I need to grow up sometime i guess. It sucks that this happend right before football season but there are more important things than football.
Tommarrow will be the first home game i have not been to in a couple years. I guess watching the game from my couch wont be so bad.
Thanks again for the support guys. You guys helped me keep my mind of things. Go Hawks!

Latest posts