Wish me luck please

WildTurkey

So i was taking out some fence this morning and i started feeling some chest pain. Anyways now i am in Mercy hooked up to a bunch of machines. My blood pressure was 239/135. Wow.
I told them it might be cause i am so excited for Saturday football. They said no its the salt, food and booze i have been taking in. Well they no best so i am listening.
becareful out there boys or you be where i am. I surely wont be able to make it this weekend so be loud in Kinnick without me! Go hawks!

with a name like WildTurkey, im assuming that is your drink of choice? Time to slow down a bit huh? Best of luck to you!

Good luck Wild Turkey, it's tough when major lifestyle changes are thrust upon you but it's better than not having the choice.

Be nice Vin.

I asked an honest question. How was I unkind?
The dude is in the midst of a serious cardiac event, and (1) the doctors and nurses are allowing him to use his mobile phone and (2) he beelines to HN.com to tell his cautionary tale?
It's just incongruous. Forgive my skepticism.
Listen, I have the most interwebz posts of anyone in the history of earth, but if I was jacked up with that BP level and in the hospital with chest pains, I guarantee you I wouldn't be on here posting.

Be nice Vin.
I asked an honest question. How was I unkind?The dude is in the midst of a serious cardiac event, and (1) the doctors and nurses are allowing him to use his mobile phone and (2) he beelines to HN.com to tell his cautionary tale?It's just incongruous. Forgive my skepticism.Listen, I have the most interwebz posts of anyone in the history of earth, but if I was jacked up with that BP level and in the hospital with chest pains, I guarantee you I wouldn't be on here posting.
So you think im making this up? wanna come visit me Vin? My family hasnt made it hear yet so my hawkeyenation forum family is about all i got for now. No reason to be a jerk

So you think im making this up? wanna come visit me Vin? My family hasnt made it hear yet so my hawkeyenation forum family is about all i got for now. No reason to be a jerk

I'm sorry. I am honestly not trying to be jerky (just this once ;) ).
It just struck me as preposterous that you would post on this goofy website while you're in the midst of a serious health issue.
Again, my apologies. I'll keep a good thought for you.
And if I lived near you, yes, I would come and visit with you and keep you company in the hospital. :)

I'm sorry. I am honestly not trying to be jerky (just this once ;) ).
It just struck me as preposterous that you would post on this goofy website while you're in the midst of a serious health issue.
Again, my apologies. I'll keep a good thought for you.
And if I lived near you, yes, I would come and visit with you and keep you company in the hospital. :)

Thats better.

I'm not saying I don't believe you WildTurkey, but while you are there you might have them check your head as well because no sane person would be posting on HN in the middle of a serious health issue like this.

Latest posts