Wisconsin Strength Vs Iowa Strength

This was taken Dec 21. This is not going to work in the B1G. 7'6" guys are this skinny. Not 6'8" He's an inch shorter than Cook

04119813-6db6-41c0-9801-b977482dcd61-181221-Liberty_West_boys-023.JPG
You'd think Fran could afford to feed his kid. Since he's got that new contract and all...

You'd think Fran could afford to feed his kid. Since he's got that new contract and all...
Cancer treatments. Coworker of mine had chemo and radiation almost 20 years ago and eats like you wouldn't believe. He still couldn't put an ounce of weight on if he tried. Guy looks like a walking skeleton.

Cancer treatments. Coworker of mine had chemo and radiation almost 20 years ago and eats like you wouldn't believe. He still couldn't put an ounce of weight on if he tried. Guy looks like a walking skeleton.
Very true. I'm just teasing above and beyond to pile on. Doesn't change how tough it'll be for him to play at this level.

Very true. I'm just teasing above and beyond to pile on. Doesn't change how tough it'll be for him to play at this level.
Nope. He sounds like a good kid who loves basketball but I don't think it's gonna work out well for him.

Nope. He sounds like a good kid who loves basketball but I don't think it's gonna work out well for him.
Yeah just depends on his development for one. And how he's used for another. If his Dad tries using him as a 4 at all and keep him in the paint.... He'll need to play a wing 3 and try to just outquick/jump over guys

I think a guy like Erek Hansen we used to have would struggle mightily now. Way more so than what he even did at the time. There's just a line in the sand where these guy's have to be able to take a certain amount of physicality.

Yeah just depends on his development for one. And how he's used for another. If his Dad tries using him as a 4 at all and keep him in the paint.... He'll need to play a wing 3 and try to just outquick/jump over guys

I think a guy like Erek Hansen we used to have would struggle mightily now. Way more so than what he even did at the time. There's just a line in the sand where these guy's have to be able to take a certain amount of physicality.
Gravity wins every time. 180 lbs doesn’t move 250 around, period. And if any of you guys think PM is going to just tear it up by staying on the wing and never getting down low, and never fighting for rebounds on the other end, well then you just told me we have another one-dimensional player on our hands like we have a full team of now, minus Wieskamp.

Gravity wins every time. 180 lbs doesn’t move 250 around, period. And if any of you guys think PM is going to just tear it up by staying on the wing and never getting down low, and never fighting for rebounds on the other end, well then you just told me we have another one-dimensional player on our hands like we have a full team of now, minus Wieskamp.
Totally agree.. He'll get some rebounds. But he'll get shoved around down there easier than Baer was by his buddy Happ last night. It's not about getting the rebounds that bounce right to you. It's about boxing out your guy and getting the ones that don't come right at you. Or at the least keep your guy from getting it. Things Cook and Garza struggle at immensely. And they have the size for it. So frustrating

Latest posts