Wisconsin Roll Call

It was colder than Billy hell in the south end zone. My son’s battery powered heated vest saved me. The game was frustrating. O line terrible. Petras did ok, actually, after he fumbled early. He could have fallen apart after that, but came back strong and poised. The D was number 1 in the Nation all day. WI was embarrassed by their O.

We need to stop the beer sales. Really. I missed numerous plays with in and out drunks, mostly from MN. One of our regular area fans nearly got into a fight. Drunk Badger. I am spoiled by the very polite regulars I sit with and have for years. We have some young kids who need a break for bathroom or treats. I will happily let them past me any old time. Regularly, our group checks to see if they will block someone’s view by standing. Not “blue hairs” just polite.

Bottom line? In the end, all was forgiven when our O was so inept. Beating WI was absolutely the best! And, as the whipped Badgers left the field and our players hoisted the trophy, the Iowa marching band played, you guessed it, “Jump Around”!

It was colder than Billy hell in the south end zone. My son’s battery powered heated vest saved me. The game was frustrating. O line terrible. Petras did ok, actually, after he fumbled early. He could have fallen apart after that, but came back strong and poised. The D was number 1 in the Nation all day. WI was embarrassed by their O.

We need to stop the beer sales. Really. I missed numerous plays with in and out drunks, mostly from MN. One of our regular area fans nearly got into a fight. Drunk Badger. I am spoiled by the very polite regulars I sit with and have for years. We have some young kids who need a break for bathroom or treats. I will happily let them past me any old time. Regularly, our group checks to see if they will block someone’s view by standing. Not “blue hairs” just polite.

Bottom line? In the end, all was forgiven when our O was so inept. Beating WI was absolutely the best! And, as the whipped Badgers left the field and our players hoisted the trophy, the Iowa marching band played, you guessed it, “Jump Around”!

I wish they'd at least stop selling draws. I have not been to a game yet where I didn't have to avoid a beer puddle because some drunk behind me knocked over his beer. At least in a can you can tip it back up with minimal spillage.

I wish they'd at least stop selling draws. I have not been to a game yet where I didn't have to avoid a beer puddle because some drunk behind me knocked over his beer. At least in a can you can tip it back up with minimal spillage.

You'd think with the labor situation and how long it takes to move the line they would have never had draws to begin with.

It was colder than Billy hell in the south end zone.
You should take up ice fishing. My gear is good to way below zero and waterproof. Toasty warm all game long.

We need to stop the beer sales. Really. I missed numerous plays with in and out drunks
1) No, we don't.

2) Make use of the text-a-tip line. It works. I was in 104 and an Iowa fan was swaying into kids knocking 'em off balance and spilled beer on a couple of them. One was like an 8 year old girl and the dude was grabbing her trying to wipe it off and apologizing, basically a puddle of piss. My seat neighbor used the text line and 2 cops had him on the way to jail in less than 5 mins. People bitch about drunks but refuse to use the resources available.

1668450175651.png

...I missed numerous plays with in and out drunk...Regularly, our group checks to see if they will block someone’s view by standing. Not “blue hairs” just polite.
Also no. I stand probably 90% of the game. The only time I sit most of a game is if I have kids behind me or someone obviously disabled. If you're able bodied and over the age of 13 you can and should stand. This ain't Wimbeldon.

You'd think with the labor situation and how long it takes to move the line they would have never had draws to begin with.
They don't sell draws.

Maybe I'm old. Hell I know I'm old. No way I could have sat through that game in 3.5 hours in cold weather. No way. I'm glad you were all there to support the team. My cheers from zip code 27410 were all I could do

Maybe I'm old. Hell I know I'm old. No way I could have sat through that game in 3.5 hours in cold weather. No way.

It was 30 when I went to the gym this morning and after feeling that for the 21 feet from my door to the car I can confirm that I could not sit through watching this offense for 3.5 hours in 30 degree weather. It was 72 on Saturday and then freaking 30 today. What the shit?

Maybe I'm old. Hell I know I'm old. No way I could have sat through that game in 3.5 hours in cold weather. No way. I'm glad you were all there to support the team. My cheers from zip code 27410 were all I could do
https://strikerbrands.com/collections/ice-fishing-suits/products/climate-jacket-black-gray

https://strikerbrands.com/collections/ice-fishing-suits/products/climate-bib-black

Added benefit that if I fall in a lake on the way to Kinnick it’s Coast Guard certified for 45 mins flotation.

Not sure since I'm not the one buying them but I think the corner concession stands sell them up in our level. So it would be the NE & NW corner concession stands.

View attachment 9494
They definitely don't have draw beers in the open stadium. I just texted my tailgate group of like 40 people asking the question and no one has seen it. The press box suites they have have keg beer in some of the common areas (my employer has a suite), but there's no draws in regular seating. I don't know about the Ted Pacha club level, but nobody from there is going to be up in your area, and you can't get inside there without a pass. Someone might be pouring beers in soda cups from concessions or you're stepping in soda.

I remember on the HR rivals board there was someone around the time of the announcement who was affiliated with the U somehow, he said they'd never be able to do draws without a huge retrofit. You can't do kegs because you'd need thousands of them, plus you'd have people changing them out every 5 minutes. To do draw beer you have to pipe it in bulk from semi trailers and pipe it throughout the stadium. My kid and I took a tour of US Bank stadium and I remember the guide showing us the 10" huge pipes in the tunnels that hold all the beer. He said never to drink tap beer until the 2nd quarter because if you got it before that you were drinking beer that sat in the pipes for a couple weeks. There was even a separate trucking dock for the beer tankers to use.

Latest posts