Wisconsin Roll Call

They definitely don't have draw beers in the open stadium. I just texted my tailgate group of like 40 people asking the question and no one has seen it. The press box suites they have have keg beer in some of the common areas (my employer has a suite), but there's no draws in regular seating. I don't know about the Ted Pacha club level, but nobody from there is going to be up in your area, and you can't get inside there without a pass. Someone might be pouring beers in soda cups from concessions or you're stepping in soda.

I remember on the HR rivals board there was someone around the time of the announcement who was affiliated with the U somehow, he said they'd never be able to do draws without a huge retrofit. You can't do kegs because you'd need thousands of them, plus you'd have people changing them out every 5 minutes. To do draw beer you have to pipe it in bulk from semi trailers and pipe it throughout the stadium. My kid and I took a tour of US Bank stadium and I remember the guide showing us the 10" huge pipes in the tunnels that hold all the beer. He said never to drink tap beer until the 2nd quarter because if you got it before that you were drinking beer that sat in the pipes for a couple weeks. There was even a separate trucking dock for the beer tankers to use.

I'll take pictures of it and post it. I just double check with my wife and son to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Remember the section I sit in was just built a few years ago. I've had beer spilt all over my coats and on to my shoes because they are in cups and when they get tipped over the entire contents of them spill onto the concrete and make their way down the bleachers.

You should take up ice fishing. My gear is good to way below zero and waterproof. Toasty warm all game long.

1) No, we don't.

2) Make use of the text-a-tip line. It works. I was in 104 and an Iowa fan was swaying into kids knocking 'em off balance and spilled beer on a couple of them. One was like an 8 year old girl and the dude was grabbing her trying to wipe it off and apologizing, basically a puddle of piss. My seat neighbor used the text line and 2 cops had him on the way to jail in less than 5 mins. People bitch about drunks but refuse to use the resources available.

View attachment 9493

Also no. I stand probably 90% of the game. The only time I sit most of a game is if I have kids behind me or someone obviously disabled. If you're able bodied and over the age of 13 you can and should stand. This ain't Wimbeldon.
I struggled with ice fishing and finally decided that cutting through the ice to launch my boat was not worth it.

You should take up ice fishing. My gear is good to way below zero and waterproof. Toasty warm all game long.

1) No, we don't.

2) Make use of the text-a-tip line. It works. I was in 104 and an Iowa fan was swaying into kids knocking 'em off balance and spilled beer on a couple of them. One was like an 8 year old girl and the dude was grabbing her trying to wipe it off and apologizing, basically a puddle of piss. My seat neighbor used the text line and 2 cops had him on the way to jail in less than 5 mins. People bitch about drunks but refuse to use the resources available.

View attachment 9493

Also no. I stand probably 90% of the game. The only time I sit most of a game is if I have kids behind me or someone obviously disabled. If you're able bodied and over the age of 13 you can and should stand. This ain't Wimbeldon.
Up to you. Just don‘t be rude. And, if some areas don‘t stand all the time, up to them. News flash. We can be just as loud sitting as standing. And, the players are not looking at you, anyway. Guess it’s all about you.

You are

1) No, we don't.

View attachment 9493

right about the tip line

Up to you. Just don‘t be rude. And, if some areas don‘t stand all the time, up to them. News flash. We can be just as loud sitting as standing. And, the players are not looking at you, anyway. Guess it’s all about you.
So if I'm standing in front of you and you ask me politely to sit down, and I politely decline, would that be rude?

So if I'm standing in front of you and you ask me politely to sit down, and I politely decline, would that be rude?
First off, the game was amazing, loud, and it seemed like all of us stood every second of the game.

Early in game, a rather severe looking older female Badger fan asked us if we were going to stand the whole game. We politely said yes. She was not enthused!

This is what makes Kinnick great in November. Cold, dark, loud AF, and extremely unpleasant for visiting fans.

Did you find that there were people sitting on Saturday? I didn't, but perhaps somewhere in some area, they were sitting. It seemed like everyone stood the whole game.

First off, the game was amazing, loud, and it seemed like all of us stood every second of the game.

Early in game, a rather severe looking older female Badger fan asked us if we were going to stand the whole game. We politely said yes. She was not enthused!

This is what makes Kinnick great in November. Cold, dark, loud AF, and extremely unpleasant for visiting fans.

Mom?

Be careful. We all remember when Super Fan and Detroit Don got kicked out of Ford Field for standing and cheering on third down when the Lions were oh and freaking five.

Latest posts