Wisconsin has no class.

That last TD...Bucky could have knelt on it inside the 5 and the game was over.
We need to make them pay for that next season.

I just got back from the games and the more I think about it Wisconsin should be ashamed. By punting kirk clearly was saying the game was over. Everyone knew you cant score twice inside of 5 mins. Then wisky goes and scores?........who does that? That jerk is going to be the most hated coach in the big ten soon if he keeps that up. I couldnt see from my seats but did kirk snub him or give him the short handshake?

YOU CAN'T?? You clearly mean a KF led team can't score inside of 5 mins. However please show me another coach in the country that would punt down 21-9 inside of 5 minutes in a game.. Seriously show me!!

It IMO is pretty damn sad that Iowa called the game at the 5 Minute mark, I've seen much stranger stuff at this level. You should never ever give up, I wouldn't have and Iowa teams in the past never threw in the towel.

This is a sad, sad thread and really shows me how bad change is needed.

Last edited:
I thought Wisconsin showed a lot of class by not fake punting.

http://markreads.net/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/clapping.gif
clapping.gif

YOU CAN'T?? You clearly mean a KF led team can't score inside of 5 mins. However please show me another coach in the country that would punt down 21-9 inside of 5 minutes in a game.. Seriously show me!!

It IMO is pretty damn sad that Iowa called the game at the 5 Minute mark, I've seen much stranger stuff at this level. You should never ever give up, I wouldn't have and Iowa teams in the past never threw in the towel.

This is a sad, sad thread and really shows me how bad change is needed.

Say what you want about kirk but he has class enough to know that Iowa wasnt the better team and had no chance with 5 mins left. Like another poster said why risk the players. Put the defense on the field because they arent as prone to injury.

Seems like the longest tenured coach in a good confrence should get a little more respect from some punk from Utah.

You are right.. The other coaches in the BIG should be nicer to Kirk. He makes their job so much easier during preparations for their games with Iowa.

You are right.. The other coaches in the BIG should be nicer to Kirk. He makes their job so much easier during preparations for their games with Iowa.

Iowa is the best team in the country when it comes to preparations in bowls and he has made the bigten look good numerous times.

I just got back from the games and the more I think about it Wisconsin should be ashamed. By punting kirk clearly was saying the game was over. Everyone knew you cant score twice inside of 5 mins. Then wisky goes and scores?........who does that? That jerk is going to be the most hated coach in the big ten soon if he keeps that up. I couldnt see from my seats but did kirk snub him or give him the short handshake?

You're seriously whining about running up the score in a 28-9 game?

Besides - At 21-9, let's say Iowa scores and recovers an onside kick... Stranger things have happened in college football.

Okeefe, can you help us out with the bullying laws in Iowa? Maybe Thunder can help. This is a clear case of it if you ask me.

I completely agree with many posters in here about KirFer going über conservative and taking his foot off the gas pedal towards the end there.

It's obvious he instructed Beathard to only throw short underneath patterns. Unfortunately for the kid, the wind got underneath all his throws and lofted them 30 yds downfield.

Next time I hope KirFer and GD instruct him to run unvictory formation and just kneel on every down.

I dont think he bullied kirk.
1-Kirk is senior coach in greatest conference in football history.
2-Iowa is top-tier program with many bowl appearances and we are on the rise.
3-Kirk has never run the score up on wisky, why wisky why do you run it on Kirk?
4-Kirk deserves to be treated like the sage expert with class overflowing. Wisky please stop being the beer swilling, mouth breathers and let Kirk lose with more dignity.

No he's not - some of you guys need to take a drink of the giggle juice every now and then.
Thank you for finally stating the obvious. Everyone should try on O'Keefe's purple dress at least once so they will recognize it when they see it.

Kirk wasn't going to try some fancy, dancy 4th down gadget play in a meaningless game again friggin Wisconsin! His mind was already on the huge throw down coming up this week against the most hated of rivals. No sense showing all your cards against the BADGERS with the Super Bowl on the horizon. You watch, it will pay off as the Hawks will give Purdue a fight to the finish!

If you were a second string or third string RB getting playing time you would want to score too. It is Iowa's problem not to stop them not Wisky's. It isn't like they put up 100 like the high school game in Texas.

Latest posts