Wisconsin going for 2 up 41-16 in the 4th

Hawks Fans: ***** about Ferentz not opening up on Penn St. Complain about Bielema running up the score.

Which is it fellas? Are we supposed to run the score up or not?

Hawks Fans: ***** about Ferentz not opening up on Penn St. Complain about Bielema running up the score.

Iowa fans may not want the foot taken off the tthroat..but I do not think we would respect 70 yard bombs and 2 point conversions when the game is decided...its not really about running up the score...its about how"BIELS" chose to do it...if he gets 3 more tds off screen passes and draw plays it would never have been an issue.

its not what you say, but how you say it that hurts.

"It's Division I football!! It's the Big Ten!! Our feelings are hurt because someone is running the score up on someone!? Go play intramurals, brother. Go play intramurals."

As Steve Deace has always said..."Play better defense, bro".

Minnesota needs to learn to shut their trap and maybe people won't feel the need to further embarrass them. Sitting in the Metrodome a couple years ago listening to the "Who hates Iowa, We hate Iowa!" chants at the beginning of the game...I was all too happy to watch the Hawks just embarrass the crap out of them and watch those same fans walking up the stairs to the concourse in the third quarter as I chanted "Who hates Iowa!?"... no response. If you can't stand the fire get out the kitchen.

You obviously don't get it. 99.9999% of Iowa fans did NOT want to run up the score on Penn State. They were upset that we took our foot off their throat when we had a chance to put the game out of reach. NO ONE wants Ferentz to go for 2 when we're up 25 with 6 minutes left in the game against the worst team in the conference. Is it really that hard to understand? Can you really not see the difference? Geesh.

You obviously don't get it. 99.9999% of Iowa fans did NOT want to run up the score on Penn State. They were upset that we took our foot off their throat when we had a chance to put the game out of reach. NO ONE wants Ferentz to go for 2 when we're up 25 with 6 minutes left in the game against the worst team in the conference. Is it really that hard to understand? Can you really not see the difference? Geesh.

Exactly

"It's Division I football!! It's the Big Ten!! Our feelings are hurt because someone is running the score up on someone!? Go play intramurals, brother. Go play intramurals."

As Steve Deace has always said..."Play better defense, bro".

Minnesota needs to learn to shut their trap and maybe people won't feel the need to further embarrass them. Sitting in the Metrodome a couple years ago listening to the "Who hates Iowa, We hate Iowa!" chants at the beginning of the game...I was all too happy to watch the Hawks just embarrass the crap out of them and watch those same fans walking up the stairs to the concourse in the third quarter as I chanted "Who hates Iowa!?"... no response. If you can't stand the fire get out the kitchen.

Minnesota has some classless fans for sure. However how do you think they felt when Iowa fans were dragging their goal posts to the exits.
That to me is the ultimate slap in the face. Worse than anything Wisconsin could do to them on the field. Brewster should accept the fact that his team has quit on him and he'll be unemployed on Nov 29th.

I normally am the last person to defend goofer fans. Yet, the Big 10's worst fanbase seems much more at ease with BB's morally questionable call than HAWK fans based on the comments in the Twin Cities newspapers and on their pathetic fan boards. ....just an observation.

Along that same topic, I got a laugh out of the banter between reporter and KF in the "Ferentz on the Side" article:

Q: Did you see the Wisconsin, going for two thing?

Ferentz: I did see that. A Coaching decision.

Q: Do you have a (go for two) card like that?

Ferentz: Someone in the booth has them. I don’t carry one. I am not a card carrier. I think I have one in my notebook.

Q: Could you see yourself doing that in that situation

Ferentz: That is a hypothetical.

Q: I tried.

Ferentz: Yeah.

A guy told me last night that when Iowa went up there to play the first time againest Brewster, that he made every thing Iowa did as big as a inconveience as possible. Such as making them park the bus a long ways away. He said The Captain was not happy about the situation. I don't know if this is true story or not. I personally think they are both a couple of donkeys.

That may explain one of the very few Blowouts we have had. 55-0

Latest posts