Wisconsin going for 2 up 41-16 in the 4th

Biels just said that you go for two there because the card says when you are up by 25 you go for two. "It's just coaching"

Dinardo saying he isn't buying it...says Biels should just say he is doing it because he doesn't like Minnesota. Post game handshake video was tight...I think I read lips..a body orifice was mentioned I think.

I can't stand the fact that BB was once a Hawk. The guy is a POS. He belongs in the SEC as a position coach. He would fit right in down there.

I can't stand the fact that BB was once a Hawk. The guy is a POS. He belongs in the SEC as a position coach. He would fit right in down there.

I think Beils may cherry pick a bit off Iowa's early recruiting offers, but I have no problems with him

Wow where is all of the MN love coming from? Who cares. 1 point or 2 points when you're down 25 you better be concentrating on some more important things like why did you get yourself in a position to have that done to you.

It takes a lot for me to stand up for Tim Brewster, but Bielema reveals his true colors again. He obviously thinks the game is about him, not about teaching young men and representing a great university (who happens to be his employer) in a positive light.

And for everyone who dismisses this and thinks DI football is solely about generating revenue, I'd point out that the head coach is, in many ways, the face of the university. Bielema embarrassed himself and his university. Even if he has a problem with Brewster, his team just whipped Brewster's on the field. Rise above your personal rivalry, kick the extra point, congratulate him, and set an example for the young men you're being paid millions to coach.

I would never want Bielema back on the staff at Iowa. And it makes me think less of Alvarez for handpicking a guy like this to take over his program.

I love that I get to cheer for guys like Ferentz, O'Keefe and Parker.

Wow where is all of the MN love coming from? Who cares. 1 point or 2 points when you're down 25 you better be concentrating on some more important things like why did you get yourself in a position to have that done to you.

I wouldn't say any of this is MN love. It's more calling out Bielema for being a dbag. Very bush league move on his part going for 2 pts at that juncture. I'd say Brewster had every right to be upset. I would be too

Latest posts