Wisconsin candidate

Linesetter

Here's your LOL moment of the day. Wisconsin is apparently considering Steve Alford as a possible replacement for Bo.

That has got to be a joke right? Or wishful thinking on Alford's part?

o8n5i.jpg

I would guess Alford would love to get back into the B1G at a place like Wisconsin. He is going to need an exit strategy at UCLA given they have mega expectations with their history. It's national title or bust.

The only issue is Barry does not like to pay much for his coaches.

I would guess Alford would love to get back into the B1G at a place like Wisconsin. He is going to need an exit strategy at UCLA given they have mega expectations with their history. It's national title or bust.

The only issue is Barry does not like to pay much for his coaches.

Bo Ryan is one of the highest paid coaches in college basketball.

Wisconsin obviously doesn't have the history of UCLA (who does?) but it's actually a much healthier athletic program overall than UCLA. Football, basketball and hockey are humming at a high level and making money.

The top basketball coaches getting the top pay and having the most successful programs in the country. Apparently college football is exempt from that rule........ Well at least one example comes quickly to my mind.

Here's your LOL moment of the day. Wisconsin is apparently considering Steve Alford as a possible replacement for Bo.

That has got to be a joke right? Or wishful thinking on Alford's part?

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahha......inhale......hahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't wish that on any BIG team except Indiana. Indiana should be FORCED to hire Alfraud.

Sounds like a rumor an Iowa fan would start... It's a funny rumor but that's it. He's not an Alvarez kind of guy I think it starts and stops there.

If Alford could sign a contract that paid him mega bucks and was air tight, he would likely take it. He is all about Steve Alford. Always has been, always will be. But, I think he stays at UCLA and doubt that WI will even seriously pursue him.

I think Todd Lickliter would fit right in there walking out on the court with his red dress coat looped over his L forearm.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahha......inhale......hahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't wish that on any BIG team except Indiana. Indiana should be FORCED to hire Alfraud.

I think Alford would be a better coach than the last couple of Indiana coaches.

Latest posts