Wisconsin @ #8 Iowa Gameday Thread

Well, Wisconsin is physical and Peter Jok is good. I think the defense has been better but damn Wisconsin is hitting some shots. Bad turnovers aren't helping either. I feel like we can win if we fix some things but I fear them wearing us down.

I would like to think Iowa will play cleaner in the 2nd and wiscy won't shoot as well. I would like to think....

Oddly, we looked gassed at the end...

Going to see a lot of fouls and traveling calls on them badgers this second half!!!! JU better come to play this second half!! Mikeeee quit driving if you can't make a layup! I have never seen a team miss so many layups as Iowa!

This is a game that prepares you for the tournament. There's a lot of intensity out there. On the flip side, Iowa never seems to win these high intensity close games so....gulp.

I normally don't weigh in on the complaints about our strategy on last shot. But it's kind of absurd that we keep doing the same thing that never works.

I'll defend Gesell till the end (even with the missed layups) cause he does so many good things. But he should not be the one with the ball on the last shot...#1 Jok #2 Uthoff #3 Uhl or Clemmons....someone who can either draw contact or create.....geeesh.

8 turnovers. Sloppy. And only 1 guy scoring....and down 1. Ugh.

Well, guess that's the silver lining. Take care of the ball, get some other guys involved (Woody down low?) and get Wisconsin to miss a few freakin' shots, and Hawks should be ok.... SHOULD BE.

Wisconsin looks like a tournament team.

Does Ellingson bring anything to the game. I haven't been impressed at all with Uhl this entire season. Seems like he plays me first most of the time. I'd complain about the refs but it's a broken record. The goal is not to call the game fairly or the right way. The goal is to make the fouls close. Only ISU gets called for way more fouls than their opponents.
This might all be frustration talking.

Latest posts