Willies Gone?

A tiny bit of adversity 15 months into the program. Next man in, he will not be missed. Good luck in your future endeavors son, you are gonna need it.

B0_gQODIgAAH1eV.png

Well...****

A tiny bit of adversity 15 months into the program. Next man in, he will not be missed. Good luck in your future endeavors son, you are gonna need it.

Wrong this is on KF and his crap offense and his crap attitude towards the offense, I don't blame Willies one bit he will be BETTER off somewhere else, he not going to need any luck from you

Anyone surprised? Surprised it doesn't happen more often. And will he be missed? No. Would T Smith be missed? Or Powell? No because we don't know how to use talent.

Does KF just ignore talent? Willies has proven to be athletic and couldv been a special player, but he was never given a chance. KF always wants to play it safe and go with guys who will secure a catch, only problem is, when they catch the ball, they get tackled right away. From what we saw, Willies has speed and ability to catch the deep ball.

Beathard is by far better than Ruddock, Powell and Smith are our most athletic receivers, and Willies had a ton of potential, but KF refuses to take a chance. I am so sick of him playing it "safe". The loss of Willies is on our head coach. KF is slowly losing this team.

Just saw this. Just horrible if true.

http://i.instagram.com/p/urKrl2ONU6/

I would join you in thinking this is horrible, but you have to remember we (read: Ferrets & Deep) had ZERO intention of using him anyways.

I say congrats to this young man - hopefully he'll wind up somewhere he has a chance to contribute meaningfully to a successful program. My only wish is more of his teammates will wise up & make the same move, as that seems to expedite regime change in my experience.

Wrong this is on KF and his crap offense and his crap attitude towards the offense, I don't blame Willies one bit he will be BETTER off somewhere else, he not going to need any luck from you

That is the most myopic thing I have ever heard.

The obvious reason for him leaving is football related, but I can't remember too many other mid year departures that were regarding football. Maybe this has something to do with an off the field matter?

Latest posts