willie atwood

I'm not even looking at stats at all, I'm comparing them on how they looked. There is no question at all that Jok is a better freshman and has a higher ceiling. It is still a huge question though on whether or not he will improve at anywhere near the rate that Marble did.

Which is exactly why saying Jok will be as good/better than Marble is getting WAY ahead of ourselves.

Which is exactly why saying Jok will be as good/better than Marble is getting WAY ahead of ourselves.

Maybe so but its a prediction on a message board. I just think the comment earlier by someone saying Jok will never be better than Marble was way to extreme.

Maybe so but its a prediction on a message board. I just think the comment earlier by someone saying Jok will never be better than Marble was way to extreme.

I agree, that's also extreme. I just think the love is getting out of hand for a guy that hasn't had much of an opportunity to prove himself either way.

If you are referring to my post I said jok wouldn't be at the same level as marble next year.

As for career I think Jok has a lot of potential. It will be imteresting to watch his development and there's a chance he could wind up better.

I think people are down right now on Marbles play due to his free throw shooting. But don't forget how many key times he stopped an ISU run with a bucket or how big he was in the Xavier game.

Didn't Marble play out of position as a starting freshman when Cully went down, similar to what Jake Kelley had to do his second year. Devyn's play always reminded me of Jakes.....

Don't believe he was recruited as a point guard and, all things considered, especially the first year after Lick, he did alright....'

Didn't Marble play out of position as a starting freshman when Cully went down, similar to what Jake Kelley had to do his second year. Devyn's play always reminded me of Jakes.....

Don't believe he was recruited as a point guard and, all things considered, especially the first year after Lick, he did alright....'

Lickliter did recruit Marble to be in the same mold as Jake Kelley. I saw a couple of articles in the Free Press about it.

Latest posts