Will you boo ...

If players are playing badly, it is usually a case of poor game planning, poor game coaching, and (or) lack of talent.

Never have, never will. I was quite angry at all the booing during the WMU game a few years ago. Booing a call is one thing, but booing the players and coaches is unacceptable IMO.

Booing Adam Shada as he runs out to meet his parents on Senior day is different than booing Ferentz running to the locker room at end of half with 2 minutes and 2 timeouts in my opinion. I am ok with the latter, not the former.

Booing Adam Shada as he runs out to meet his parents on Senior day

I still can't believe how classless that crowd was. Shada deserved better then that. Since they felt that way they should have cheered the hardest for him since it was his final year.

if things go really bad against Mich and or Mich St? In 50 years I have never booed a hawkeye player. I can really disagree with coaching decisions during a game but have never booed coaches and I wont boo this staff. I have booed officiating groups. If I was at Minnesota game last week I probably would have booed the spot on that qb sneak which was really bad.

4nswu.jpg

Latest posts