Will Proctor And Nwankpa Be Here Next Year?

Keeping this thread open for discussion other than Proctor.

If you want to talk Proctor it goes on the Proctor thread where you can talk about Proctor until you can’t talk Proctor no more.

You really are over modding (not sure if this is even a word) this place.

You really are over modding (not sure if this is even a word) this place.

Respectfully disagree. He is not really limiting what can be said (aside from the OT stuff he moved to a different forum long ago). Rather, he is doing a fair amount of leg-work on his end to consolidate comments on a single topic, which I appreciate.

Respectfully disagree. He is not really limiting what can be said (aside from the OT stuff he moved to a different forum long ago). Rather, he is doing a fair amount of leg-work on his end to consolidate comments on a single topic, which I appreciate.

But he's too the point of where he's dictating what can and cannot be discussed in a thread. His statement I quoted is ridiculous. We can't talk Proctor here just because there's another thread about him when he and Nwankpa were connected? They both went to the same school and were friends.

But he's too the point of where he's dictating what can and cannot be discussed in a thread. His statement I quoted is ridiculous. We can't talk Proctor here just because there's another thread about him when he and Nwankpa were connected? They both went to the same school and were friends.
Every day there are new Proctor threads, and I merged them all in to one to avoid ridiculous repetition and clutter. That's the point of having a moderator.

Rather than merge this one that has discussion about other recruits, I left it open so it could continue and simply said that Proctor discussion goes on that thread. If that gets your panties in a bunch I'd hate to see what you complain about in your real day-to-day life.

I deleted no content, and I prevented no content. I simply tried to organize it to consolidate almost identical threads.

Methinks you needed something to complain about to fill your daily quota and this was low hanging fruit. When I start deleting your content and restricting what you post (not where you post), then come back and we can discuss "over-modding."

Methinks you needed something to complain about to fill your daily quota and this was low hanging fruit. When I start deleting your content and restricting what you post (not where you post), then come back and we can discuss "over-modding."

Methinks I may need to go elsewhere. I'm sure in person you are a great guy but you have no business being a mod. You promised you'd be laid back and things wouldn't change much but you have to control what people can/can't post for threads and now you are trying to control the posts in the thread. A control freak has no business being a mod.....zero!

Then you trash Proctor and his mom, 2 people you don't even know other that what you see on Twitter. Seriously dude???

This sucks because I used to really love this place.

Methinks I may need to go elsewhere. I'm sure in person you are a great guy but you have no business being a mod. You promised you'd be laid back and things wouldn't change much but you have to control what people can/can't post for threads and now you are trying to control the posts in the thread. A control freak has no business being a mod.....zero!

Then you trash Proctor and his mom, 2 people you don't even know other that what you see on Twitter. Seriously dude???

This sucks because I used to really love this place.
I deleted no content. At all. I moved it and consolidated it into one thread. We’re not going to have 7 threads on Kadyn Proctor, and in case you haven’t noticed or ever been on other boards, merging threads is a super common thing. I’ve never stopped you from posting a single thing in the entire time I’ve been here. You just don’t like how it’s organized.

As far as me being laid back I haven’t banned more than a small handful of people and that was mostly for COVID or political trolling.

Stop trying to be a victim.

And I’m sure you’ve never criticized anyone on HN you didn’t know? Maybe I should go find some negative posts by you of people you don’t know?

Latest posts