Will Dallas look to college ranks for coach?

troy

Jerry Jones has had success in the past getting a coach from the college ranks. Will he look there again to possibly hire Bob Stoops, Jim Harbaugh, or Gary Patterson?

Cowher, Gruden, and Dungy are out there. Have to think they'll get the first calls. Stoops might be next to get a call if they say no.

Full disclosure - I am a Cowboys fan.

But do you think this Jerry Jones would be an owner a good coach would want to work for? He is the GM, I think he thinks he could also be the coach - neither of which help his team, IMO.

jerry needs to see hes hurting his team thats only way the team is going to get back to the super bowl...im a cowboys fan as well and its sad to see this team where they are at right now

with that said we are going to get some sweet picks in the upcoming draft

The problem with the Cowboys coaching job is Jones. No quality coach in their right mind would want to coach for the azz. The prestige that once went with that job is long gone because of all Jones' BS.

Here's hoping for a long and beautiful relationship between the Cowboys and the NFC East Cellar. I hate them as much (if not more) as the Yankees, Dodgers, and Lakers

The problem with the Cowboys coaching job is Jones. No quality coach in their right mind would want to coach for the azz. The prestige that once went with that job is long gone because of all Jones' BS.

Here's hoping for a long and beautiful relationship between the Cowboys and the NFC East Cellar. I hate them as much (if not more) as the Yankees, Dodgers, and Lakers

Go Lakers!!! And FWIW I hate the Giants! :)

Right on the money. He should just name himself coach and make it official.

I don't think any college coach looking to move into the NFL would want to take this job as a way into the league.

Jones is the problem. You'd think he'd have learned the lesson by now that he's not a good GM. They need to bring in a coach with personnel abilities or hire a real GM if he's serious about winning. A college coach would work in the mold of Harbaugh or KF, but unless they address the first problem, no real change is going to take place.

Latest posts