Will Buy 2 OSU tickets - 11/20/10

BQuastU

I am looking for good seats and will pay a premium on top of face.

Yes, if you hold onto them until around game time to sell them you could really make out, or, you could take a loss if the Hawks have lost a few games.

Thought I'd try to buy from a fan before ebay, Ticketmaster, etc.

I am looking for good seats and will pay a premium on top of face.

Yes, if you hold onto them until around game time to sell them you could really make out, or, you could take a loss if the Hawks have lost a few games.

Thought I'd try to buy from a fan before ebay, Ticketmaster, etc.

Taking a loss v. OSU? This isn't the hawks of the 70s, early/late 90s. I can't imagine losing money from face value for a game vs. any of the name B10 schools right now.

I would be curious what you consider a premium above face.

You could always look into some type of ticket deal.. I know the Front Row in Des moines will give you a ticket all the beer you can drink, food, and a ride to/from Iowa City for $200

That's if you're in Des Moines

Or you can also check out the Hawkeye Village. It is $145 per and includes food and soft drinks. Not sure where the tickets are but I have eaten there and the food is decent.

Or you can also check out the Hawkeye Village. It is $145 per and includes food and soft drinks. Not sure where the tickets are but I have eaten there and the food is decent.

You could always look into some type of ticket deal.. I know the Front Row in Des moines will give you a ticket all the beer you can drink, food, and a ride to/from Iowa City for $200

This is helpful, thx. Won't be in Des Moines. What's Hawkeye Village? Do they have tix for every game? May have to go to ebay, etc. but trying to avoid if possible - on principle.

They have this deal for the OSU game? If so, and they are still available, I'm in! Where do you get more info about this sweet deal?

Go to Bravo Sports Marketing for the Hawkeye Village tickets. Its an off limits unless you have a pass type of tailgate with big tents and a buffet stlye of food. Great place for a group of people to congregate before the game. It is located close to the baseball field. They have tickets left for OSU and a few other games.

Latest posts