Wieskamp

It's crazy that we went like 3 straight years with no one making a big shot. Now we've got guys drilling them like crazy. Connor going 4 for 4 at the line was big time too.
I don't think I want to see how that game plays out if Garza or JT was at the line for those instead. We make 1 or 2 instead of all 4 and we may have still won but it'd have made it more stressful then it already was. Connor was as cool as a cucumber doing it too. For a guy that had a tough night all around it's awesome to see him do that.

Wieskamp last 6 games:
19.8 PPG
7.2 RPG

He’s playing like a legit 1st team all B1G player now. He probably won’t get 1st team and to be honest I think he’s flying slightly below the radar with all the attention Garza is getting, which is fine by me.

Wieskamp last 6 games:
19.8 PPG
7.2 RPG

He’s playing like a legit 1st team all B1G player now. He probably won’t get 1st team and to be honest I think he’s flying slightly below the radar with all the attention Garza is getting, which is fine by me.
We have the best player in the conference and another 1st team conference type player and we're all worried about making the tournament. Hawk fans are jaded. And for good reason.

We have the best player in the conference and another 1st team conference type player and we're all worried about making the tournament. Hawk fans are jaded. And for good reason.
We had Uthoff and Jok one year which was a similar 1-2 combo and still only managed what a 7 seed? Now I would say this 1-2 punch is better overall but the injuries were a question mark for this team.

Garza has just been so much better than anyone could have predicted it’s been awesome.

Agreed, expectations and conference standing can change fast, look at 2-5 Michigan and 2-5 Ohio St. MSU is only 1-1 and unproven on the road so they could take a dive as well.

We had Uthoff and Jok one year which was a similar 1-2 combo and still only managed what a 7 seed? Now I would say this 1-2 punch is better overall but the injuries were a question mark for this team.

Garza has just been so much better than anyone could have predicted it’s been awesome.

This team is very similar to that team for 1-2 punch. But remember, they were fighting for a 1 seed in the tournament before they lost a bunch down the stretch. A 7 seed was about the worst they could do at this point in the season. They were never really in danger of missing the tournament. But for some reason, we are all worried this team will miss it. Like I said, we are jaded from years past.

This team is very similar to that team for 1-2 punch. But remember, they were fighting for a 1 seed in the tournament before they lost a bunch down the stretch. A 7 seed was about the worst they could do at this point in the season. They were never really in danger of missing the tournament. But for some reason, we are all worried this team will miss it. Like I said, we are jaded from years past.
Agreed. But the Depaul game, lack of healthy scholarship players, and Nebraska loss were all factors as well.