WI and IU...trash

11:34 left in the game. Wisconsin has 25 points (Wahl is out) with 5 points in 8:26 of the 2nd half.

That must mean that Indiana was a good home win......

The only thing better than watching a Badger shit show is watching it from a Wisconsin dive bar.

In this case Jackson Clinic near Mauston Wisconsin.

Good Lord!

Why do I feel I would have to get a tetanus shot before I want in there? Looks like a fun place, though. I especially like the plastic tarp on the roof.

People spent $ to go to it too... Yikes. Hope they brought a good book to read. Could get a couple chapters in between baskets it sounds like

Good Lord!

Why do I feel I would have to get a tetanus shot before I want in there? Looks like a fun place, though. I especially like the plastic tarp on the roof.
That place personifies everything you've heard about backroads Wisconsin hick bars, and then some.

Before closing time they have to stoke the wood burning stove. It's the only source of heat in the joint.

That place personifies everything you've heard about backroads Wisconsin hick bars, and then some.

Before closing time they have to stoke the wood burning stove. It's the only source of heat in the joint.

I particularly liked the trap shooting they have at the bar. Awesome. Load me up my pitcher Francis and load me up my 12 gauge. Pull !!!!!

Latest posts