Why not Marble at pg

Looks to have pretty good skills handling the ball as well as body control.
Devan looks to be a great addition and we really need to consider that he actually should probably only be entering his senior season based on his age.

I thought i read last Fall that RMJ was still growing and expected to reach the 6'6 to 6'7" range.

From what I've seen and read about Fran's style of play I'm just wondering if this size and body type might be more what he's looking for in a PG than a shorter player whose primary role is to run the offense and be up top on defense?

Looks to have pretty good skills handling the ball as well as body control.
Devan looks to be a great addition and we really need to consider that he actually should probably only be entering his senior season based on his age.
Anyone know his birth date? If he was born before September 15, 1992, he'd be the proper age for entering college (based on the cutoff date in the state of Iowa). Redshirting kids (holding them back a year) at a young age is so accepted anymore, I guess I assume people who think he's too young think he should have been redshirted along the way.

McCaffrey said Basabe could play the point and the back on his press. He did not say he could play any position offensively.

Similar has been said about Roy's skills - he can/has played every position and played them well. Now can he do that in the Big Ten? What is his best position? We will see....

Anyone know if he is playing in the PTL?? I will be going to some games for sure if he is going to be in town!

Similar has been said about Roy's skills - he can/has played every position and played them well. Now can he do that in the Big Ten? What is his best position? We will see....

Anyone know if he is playing in the PTL?? I will be going to some games for sure if he is going to be in town!

He should be. He's tweeted that he'll be on campus taking Summer classes starting June 7th. Have to assume he'll play in the PTL.

Man, I can't help but think of Paul Pierce watching Marble. Long, athletic, not super explosive but adequate and very smooth. OK yeah it is premature, but I think this kid is going to the league. I can see that he will be a 6'-7" guy that is going to be awfully difficult to match up against in the future.

Dean Oliver is the perfect type of PG for a fast break/pressure offense, if a big guard can do that, great, but that is the exception. A quick to very quick PG, very fast too, with the ability to see very well, penetrate, create, orchestrate and score is the type wanted, and usually that is a 5'10" to 6'2" size guard.

Latest posts