Why is everyone so scared of little red?

And Nebraska put as bad or worse of a beat down on Minnesota up there. Not sure what your argument is. I think we best save the talking until after the Nebraska game lest we sound like Husker fans on their forums.

My whole comments to you were about the fact that you said "how would we fair against Purdue if CJ went down". I never referenced how we would do against Nebraska, but rather how we would do vs Purdue. I am not scared of Purdue, and don't think they could beat us with our 4th string QB.

My whole comments to you were about the fact that you said "how would we fair against Purdue if CJ went down". I never referenced how we would do against Nebraska, but rather how we would do vs Purdue. I am not scared of Purdue, and don't think they could beat us with our 4th string QB.

Now that's confidence. I like it! :D

In retrospect, probably not a true statement.

Sure it is, prove that we wouldn't have won without CJ.....What would you have said our record would have been without Drew Ott, Both starting tackles, Daniels, Canzeri, T. Smith missing games???? Next man in, nothing to worry about. ;)

^Notice I said "probably", not "certainly". They should have been able to run all over Purdue and it didn't happen. Wiegers would not have made the plays that CJ did.

Latest posts