Why is everyone ignoring the question about Wadley?

Wadley's hurt = recovering from ankle injury = injury that he re-injured late in last weeks game = not 100%. Canzeri averaged 8 yards a carry today with two long TD runs. Iowa is 12-0!!! TROLL!!

------It's brought up on occasion, but no one can answer it.

I bring it up every week....he probably fumbled once it practice, so now he is banished forever....yet, anyone who has been a starter for a spell gets a free pass to fumble or hit holes slow (see Daniels) and continue getting all the PT.

I bring it up every week....he probably fumbled once it practice, so now he is banished forever....yet, anyone who has been a starter for a spell gets a free pass to fumble or hit holes slow (see Daniels) and continue getting all the PT.

Does anyone listen to what Dolph and Eddie said? Wadley's hurt and that's all.
Smile - it only hurts a second.

Hes still hurt. Eddie and Dolph said it. Actually, a number of people have answered it.

All the PT, you know, except for Canzeri's 130+ yard game.

12-0 and you still can't let it go.

Enjoy it man.

Quit trolling. First you say you got a "buddy" who claims King was dogging it in practice and that is why he was sitting. Now you are making up crap about Wadley, when he is injured. Just stop the trolling already.

The issue wasn't the RBs in the first half... There just weren't really any holes.

Obviously Canzei capitalized on a couple holes when the opportunity came. As others have sai we don't know how healthy Ankrum is and Canzeri has proved more than capable when healthy.

OP if you went to the game last weekend you might have noticed that Wadley got a couple of carries but had a noticeable limp. It's possible that he is still not 100% and we have the luxury of three other backs. That's been the beauty of this season is we are able to call on multiple guys. Canzeri looked pretty darn good today.

I thought Wadley would play today. Nebraska can be beat around the edge, and not so much up the middle, so Wadley would have been perfect to exploit that.

Wadley and Canzeri's speed on the turf would be nice to have. Wear them down and then break big runs in the 2nd half.

Canzeri is 36 yards short of 1000. That hasn't been done by an Iowa RB since 2011. Considering he has missed time, didn't start the season as #1 and there have been 3 "feature" backs this season, I say, "YES! keep trolling!"

I saw our senior sprint through the defense and score two HUGE touchdowns!! Senior! JC.

I saw CJ fumble. Saw Daniels fumble. Two of our kick returners fumbled.

Didn't see J Canzeri fumble.

A.Wad will have his opportunities. 12-0
A. Wad is happy to be a Hawk.

Relax and smile folks. We have great coaches.
Great University. Great fans. Be one of those great fans.
Trolls and haters - move on.

Quit trolling. First you say you got a "buddy" who claims King was dogging it in practice and that is why he was sitting. Now you are making up crap about Wadley, when he is injured. Just stop the trolling already.

Thanks for the heads up, I hate wasting time reading stupid.

Why is everyone ignoring the Daniels is starting at tailback question? That's pure KF. He sure loves those big, bruising running backs that are slow enough to read the cut back lanes.

Put Daniels in at fullback next season. He can play the whole game. Plays can be made for the athletic fullback.

Why is everyone ignoring the Daniels is starting at tailback question? That's pure KF. He sure loves those big, bruising running backs that are slow enough to read the cut back lanes.

Put Daniels in at fullback next season. He can play the whole game. Plays can be made for the athletic fullback.

Homer I gotta say sometimes your posts just make me shake my head and think, WTF is Homer thinking????

Latest posts