Why doesn't Bryce go Devyn's way?

HawksFan4Life

I noticed this in a few games. But paid more attention to it last night. I saw him go Devyn's way once and Devyn hit the three. On many other times throughout the game (and previous games) I see where Devyn is wide open, but Bryce will either force a shot himself or give it to Gatens in a bad spot. Am I the only one noticing this?

Cartwright sucks and is a ball hog if you haven't noticed.
I noticed you are a moron does that count?

I don't understand why you people think he's good. He was good last year. He's done nothing this year except wisconsin. Marble is way better. You morons need to get into reality and just except the fact he isn't good. Forces way to many shots and passes and is way to out of control. NOT GOOD. You know it's true

I don't understand why you people think he's good. He was good last year. He's done nothing this year except wisconsin. Marble is way better. You morons need to get into reality and just except the fact he isn't good. Forces way to many shots and passes and is way to out of control. NOT GOOD. You know it's true

Are you a relative of HawkForce?

He's been forcing things since coming off his injury. There's no point denying that. But he'll be fine eventually. He's just pressing, trying to do too much right now.

Also: I'm not usually one for spelling/grammar police, but if you're going to call out everyone as morons, you might want to spell 'accept' correctly. Just FYI.

What do you mean by "you people"?

I don't Cartwright stinks or is a ball hog, I think he is being told by McCaffrey to be aggressive and make good decisions. Unfortunately he has been doing one, not the other a lot this season. He has no perimeter game, so guys can play off, thus negating his dribble drive ability. When he gets to the paint, he uses the NBA hop move, which plants him in the middle of 2-3 defenders with no place to go.

I watched the last few games I had on DVR. I noticed that Cartwright doesn't go Devyn's way A LOT. I'm not saying Bryce is a bad player, he is quite good. It just seems like when he drives and gets double teamed, Devyn is open a lot. And Bryce will either force a bad shot, or give the ball to someone else in a bad spot. I just think his decision making isn't the best right now. Unless he has something against Devyn personally, which I'm not suggesting.

Last edited:
I watched the last few games I had on DVR. I noticed that Cartwright doesn't go Devyn's way A LOT. I'm not saying Bryce is a bad player, he is quite good. It just seems like when he drives and gets double teamed, Devyn is open a lot. And Bryce will either force a bad shot, or give the ball to someone else in a bad spot. I just think his decision making isn't the best right now. Unless he has something against Devyn personally, which I'm not suggesting.

Hmmn, opinion range seems to be maxed out in this thread.

Latest posts