Why does Okeefe4prez want to use my ugly mug as his avatar?

Well, I changed it back to the last good coach this University had, at least until you jackals ran him out of town. I have re-pledged my allegiance to the University. My attempt at a one man fan strike until Iowa wins another football game has failed in the face of Mao style leadership, so I shall rejoin the flock and continue to pretend all is well in Hawkeyeland so as not to call any attention to myself from the Czar.

"with winning and competitiveness sometimes."

Nicely done.

Wow, I didn't think this would turn into 3 page thread. But I appreciate okeef4prez changing the avatar. The commentary is entertaining though!

Wow, I didn't think this would turn into 3 page thread. But I appreciate okeef4prez changing the avatar. The commentary is entertaining though!

I'm offended by your sig, could you please change it, people are entitled to their opinion and if they want the head coach fired then that is their right. :D

Hey Vintage...you owe me copyright monies for using a previous quote of mine!

I'll take it in Crown please.

no worries, i mean..... there is a reason I only own one mirror (and it came with my vanity in the bathroom). Otherwise, if i could shave without it i would.

P.S.(off-topic): if you do a simple "bowl search" on google 90% of the links have Iowa going to Tampa.... and of those predictions our opponents range from South Carolina to LSU. If for some reason SC wins vs Auburn our opponent would only improve, because then SC will be the auto-pick, and Auburn the other likely pick, moving LSU/Arkansas/Bama/Florida back a game.

If we get a 9+ win team and utterly handle them, will that be a good enough statement for you - and provide enough momentum for next year?

I'll take that Cherry on top my runny sundae! Go Hawks!

Hey Vintage...you owe me copyright monies for using a previous quote of mine!

I'll take it in Crown please.

Oh, you'll get your stocking stuffed, don't worry about that. :eek: :D

Jon Hayden Fry is my great uncle and I was with him on thanksgiving and showed him your website and he was not happy to see that your Avatar was of him. He would like to kindly request that you change it to Kurt and support the current coach and not live in the past. Please change it.

Who?

(my own garbage contribution...)

Why Okeefe4prez has the following under his quotes, IDK. Pretty immature.
"I am growing tired of you..."
- Jon D. Miller, 11.30.2010

"I am not a fan of ... [OK4P]"
- Jon D. Miller, 2.13.2008

Thanks to everyone for the last 3 minutes i spent reading this thread. Made me forget its 30 below wind chill outside. Great stuff

OK4Prez's "brand of humor" is my brand of humor. It's too bad if some of you don't get it.

Takin it to the streets!!!

I too enjoy the humor and sarcasm; who wants vanilla all the time?

Although, I've seen some offenses in a certain Iowa City stadium that resemble vanilla. It's okay in doses, but it gets bland after a while if it's not stirred occasionally!

Latest posts