Why does McCabe get such BS calls?

He wouldn't foul out if he didn't pick up 2 charges per game by lowering his shoulder and plowing guys over. I can live with his defensive fouls, as he does the best he can with the tools he has, he is just slow and can't jump, which puts him bad situations at times. His offensive fouls are as bad as Brommer's blocks 25 feet from the basket.

Can't fault the kid's hustle, but man, his basketball IQ is sorely lacking, as his athleticism.

Apologies if posted already. Didn't read the prev 4 pages.
All I can is, after Brommer plowed his way to the bucket & no call, on a move that was far more aggressive with the shoulder than McCabe's beautiful spin drive ... no doubt B1G officials are "aware" of ZB. NO DOUBT!

Officials study tendencies & have to have a "game plan" depending on the teams' styles. With the game being so fast, it's just a necessary evil.
(You're a liar or a fool to think otherwise ... that the game is 100% unbiased.)

Final answer...McCabe has a rep for his swatting & his aggressive defensive style. Sometimes he gets the gray calls & sometimes he just over does it & is "checked".

Apologies if posted already. Didn't read the prev 4 pages.
All I can is, after Brommer plowed his way to the bucket & no call, on a move that was far more aggressive with the shoulder than McCabe's beautiful spin drive ... no doubt B1G officials are "aware" of ZB. NO DOUBT!

Officials study tendencies & have to have a "game plan" depending on the teams' styles. With the game being so fast, it's just a necessary evil.
(You're a liar or a fool to think otherwise ... that the game is 100% unbiased.)

Final answer...McCabe has a rep for his swatting & his aggressive defensive style. Sometimes he gets the gray calls & sometimes he just over does it & is "checked".

Great points still. I laughed my @$$ off that the Brommer bucket wasn't called a charge with the other bs they were calling. I love Zach's effort and desire. We will need him against the Illini

That charge on Zach with Sobo getting the call was very bad. Like Laravee pointed out, way too many charges these days and that was one of the bad ones.

That charge on Zach with Sobo getting the call was very bad. Like Laravee pointed out, way too many charges these days and that was one of the bad ones.

Agreed way to many people trying to take charges and that includes the Hawks. Haven't watched much college bball this year other then the Hawks is this a B1G problem or college bball problem?

Latest posts