WHY does ESPN continue to employ Holtz?

SheagleHawk

Aside from the fact that he's a notorious cheater who sneaks out of town just before violations are uncovered at just about EVERY school he's ever coached at, he's a bumbling IDIOT! ENUNCIATE, Lou! I'd much rather watch some decent looking gal who knows jack s*** about football and only reads a teleprompter.

I didn't know he started his career at Iowa. I guess that means I should quit making fun of him.

I really don't mind the guy. I'm in the minority though.

As cheesy as it sounds, his Dr. Lou speeches are decent life lessons.

Aside from the fact that he's a notorious cheater who sneaks out of town just before violations are uncovered at just about EVERY school he's ever coached at, he's a bumbling IDIOT! ENUNCIATE, Lou! I'd much rather watch some decent looking gal who knows jack s*** about football and only reads a teleprompter.

The fact he gets a reaction out of you and many others is the exact reason Lou is employed by the mothership. He and May have a dynamic/schtick. I will say their little judge thing they do each week is beyond unwatchable.

The fact he gets a reaction out of you and many others is the exact reason Lou is employed by the mothership. He and May have a dynamic/schtick. I will say their little judge thing they do each week is beyond unwatchable.

Good point. I just despise the clown.

I don't know why they ever got rid of Trev Alberts. Him and May had a good dynamic as well I thought. And he didn't spit into the camera!

You can't watch Lou for his ability to analyze football. You have to watch him as an entertainer on a tv show to appreciate his awesomeness.

He is a doctor. They got to have a doctor on the show to teach us about medicalishhh and fooshballish....Go to Notre Dame.....beshh team in the land.

Last edited:
My girlfriend gets mad when she hears his voice. She has no idea who he is but she hates him.

Latest posts