Why Do We Cry After Every Loss?

uofihawkInation

Seriously, what is it that causes our "fans" to complain and ***** about the coaches and players after EVERY loss? Do we not realize where we are as a program or do we just have that many morons as fans?

LOL, yes we should enjoy getting 3 points and playing poorly. Not what I asked. What I mean is why does every loss turn in to a "fire the coaches" or something similar? Do we not understand what this coaching staff has done here? Or do we just take them for granted and think we should go undefeated every year? I thought our fanbase would have more respect for the coaching staff we have, but I guess we don't.

I think it's things like 1:42 with 2 TO's left down 3 in the first half and they were content to just run the clock out. Unless Coker broke free for a TD we were not planning on scoring, things like that drive me up the wall.

because some crazy "fans" on here are just bandwagoners who think Iowa will win it all every year. The rational ones don't. It's still hard to watch, but it's all relative.

Seriously, what is it that causes our "fans" to complain and ***** about the coaches and players after EVERY loss? Do we not realize where we are as a program or do we just have that many morons as fans?

I realize where we are as a program. 3-2.

Where we are as a program?

Sure as hell not where we were about 7-9 years ago (2002-04). We have regressed since then.

Because anyone who tolerates poor performance from millionaire coaches has crap for brains and should be an isu fan.

All fans do this, the problem is the internet came along and now there are millions of people who have this ridiculous idea that other people care what they think.

Where we are as a program?

Sure as hell not where we were about 7-9 years ago (2002-04). We have regressed since then.

This! The whole point of keeping a staff together for this long is so you BUILD a program 7-5 last year and this year not looking any better with not much hope for next year. At what point is the staff just not getting it done. Years 11, 12 and 13 HC, OC, DC and have a sub par team back to back years.

Because after Ferentz has been here for 13 years and with the success that we have had this program should continously be at a reloading stage and not rebuilding.

LOL, yes we should enjoy getting 3 points and playing poorly. Not what I asked. What I mean is why does every loss turn in to a "fire the coaches" or something similar? Do we not understand what this coaching staff has done here? Or do we just take them for granted and think we should go undefeated every year? I thought our fanbase would have more respect for the coaching staff we have, but I guess we don't.

Well, that is a completely different question than you originally posted.

Do we not understand what this coaching staff has done here? Or do we just take them for granted and think we should go undefeated every year? I thought our fanbase would have more respect for the coaching staff we have, but I guess we don't.

What happened 2002-04 isn't a free pass for a lifetime.. We've mostly been a 6-7 win program since then, except for '09.

What's this "we" sh**??????? Some can take it. Some can't. Don't think you're all-knowing cause you can call out a select group of whiners.

Latest posts