Why DJK doesn't talk to the media...

If you read the other tweets from Wade, apparently DJK and him know someone in common and DJK texted him rather than some public (facebook or twitter) message. As long as DJK has his head in the right place and plays up to his abilities, I got no problems. But it does seem he enjoys KF's doghouse a little too much.

I love DJK, definitely my favorite player. But I REALLY wish he'd keep this kind of stuff out of the picture. Now that it's out, Ferentz will get a grip on it.

What Trevin Wade fails to understand is it isn't trash-talking when you can deliver on the field and he's about to find out that DJK can and will deliver.

No problem with any of this. These guys are having fun with each other and they are college athletes messing around.

The truth is this is the kind of stuff that sets DJK off. He opens his mouth, gets behind the challenge 8 ball, then has to play up and prove it to save face. Look for DJK to have a break out performance.

It's not as if either team at this point is going to have any lack of motivation going into the game. In fact, if I were Arizona, I'd be worried about getting too amped up.

Re: Why DJK doesn't talk to the media...
This is a non issue. Trash talking is now a part of the culture of atheletics.

When hasnt it been?

Muhammad Ali had a big mouth. He also won the heavyweight title. DJK actually gets better when the intensity is turned up. Of course none of that matters if your coach has you sitting on the bench.:cool:

Every great player trashed talked. MJ, Bird, Barkley, TO, Lott, LT, Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, ect. It's like when you are running, you always want someone as fast or better running against you so that it pushes yourself. this is why DJK is doing this to push himself, unlike some who trash talk and ultimately fail-- others need it (and the pressure that comes with it) to succeed and overachieve.

Latest posts