Why DJK doesn't talk to the media...

This should be good for at least one def PI call against AZ. That guys going to try too hard to avoid getting punked by DJK and get flagged for it. Mark it down.

DJK does not Tweet. Here is his response on Facebook though:

"hahaha i wont fire back cause i dont tweet(yet) but saturday night you better believe we comin in GUNS SMOKIN SON!!"

DJK does not Tweet. Here is his response on Facebook though:

"hahaha i wont fire back cause i dont tweet(yet) but saturday night you better believe we comin in GUNS SMOKIN SON!!"

That was actually the DJK "page". That could be run by anyone. He hasn't said anything on his profile as of yet.

I hope DJK gets drafted by the Bengals so he can team up with TO and Ochocinco. They would all be a perfect match.

I think this is mostly harmless stuff. DJK has an extremely outgoing personality. It's just part of who he is.

I hope DJK gets drafted by the Bengals so he can team up with TO and Ochocinco. They would all be a perfect match.

I think this is mostly harmless stuff. DJK has an extremely outgoing personality. It's just part of who he is.

He's actually gone on record (Facebook) saying that he would LOVE to team up with Chad and T.O.

Dear DJK,

Whats it like to live under a microscope and have every little thing you say and do critiqued?

Dear DJK,

Whats it like to live under a microscope and have every little thing you say and do critiqued?

I think if he had his way, the microscope would be 1000 times more powerful. Some people love the spotlight, and DJK is one. And that is what makes him DJK, love it.

I can't wait to see what Wade says after the game. I expect DJK to light it up Saturday night. Expect at least one long catch for a TD!

I think it is funny and we can see why KF keeps the leash a little tighter on the young man than perhaps some of the others....

I don't mind any of this stuff at all... two players talking smack to each other, either on or off the field is funny... when the lights come on, DJK has more often than not, brought it.

Latest posts