Who's watching the game vs Pitt this Sat?

I make a point to watch every game, but I'm 50/50 on watching tomorrow. I could easily see things getting out of hand in a hurry...plus there is a really good f1 race shaping up for Sunday AND a can't miss den/sea matchup in the NFL that afternoon, so I might look to conserve wife credit and skip the Iowa turdfest on sat.

I have a feeling this is a bounceback weekend for the B1G. After Iowa beats the first place team in the ACC Coastal division, Nebraska pounds Miami, Maryland will beat Syracuse, Michigan destroys Utah, and don't be surprised if Indiana upsets Mizzou. Great day of TV watching lined up.

I have a feeling this is a bounceback weekend for the B1G. After Iowa beats the first place team in the ACC Coastal division, Nebraska pounds Miami, Maryland will beat Syracuse, Michigan destroys Utah, and don't be surprised if Indiana upsets Mizzou. Great day of TV watching lined up.

You sound like hawknick's alt.

DVR. then watch with multiple skips and fast forwards. That way I only waste 30-60 minutes instead of 3+ hours.

The luxury of not attending the game is that I don't *have* to watch it.

I will check the score afterwards and if Iowa wins I'll catch the re-play on ESPN3.

If they lose, I won't have to waste my time and can watch some real (i.e. ESSS-EE-CEEE) football.

The RBs need to learn how to run the ball...they miss holes and cutback lanes alllll the time. We need pace in the offense Jake hasn't provided that and he can't throw the deep ball at all. Quit calling the same running play 30 times and try something different like between the tackles. The option call was the ONLY bright spot in the offense last week. That caught ISU totally off guard.

<<That caught ISU totally off guard>>

I didn't exactly see it coming myself!

Heading over my parents' place to watch with Dad. Damn I miss the Zabel days. We'd go fishing during the games and listen to Jim & Eddy call it back in the days of the 1pm starts with no TV. Good times.

Every second of every play! I think KF is used up, GD is pretty crap and all of that but I will never forget some of the big battles between these two teams as of late.

You never know what will happen at an Iowa/Pitt game. We could come back from 21 down again, or the coach could injure his hamstring on a timeout play.

Last edited:
Is there some kind of rule that you have to watch the game if you are going to complain about it on the internet?

We will be at the game and there seem to be plenty of other fans here. We are ready to cheer for this team to live up to its potential.

I can't not look. Not to the point of doing something else.

Hawks will come out aggressive. Those sidelines don't stand a chance.

Latest posts