Who's watching the game vs Pitt this Sat?

HawksMN

Just curious due to all the backlash after last Saturday's debacle. I love me some Hawks, but honestly I can think of a few other things I could do on a nice fall Sat afternoon than watching a stale offense and a D getting piledriven into the ground by Pitt.
I wish the heck it were different, but the writing seems to be on the wall.....

I'll DVR it and mow the lawn instead of watching it. If I hear they win, I'll watch it. If I hear they lose, I'll run over the DRV with the lawnmower.

I look forward to seeing KMM burn them again, that was fun to watch today too. Plus I have not missed an Iowa game since my sisters wedding, and I don't plan to miss another one my entire life unless someone dies or something.

I'm going to an Applejack Festival in the Cornhusker state a few miles over. Much more enjoyable than the garbage Kirk serves up.

I will be watching to see if they make any personnel changes as in getting their true playmakers on the field significantly and/or getting them involved.....

Smith, Willies, Powell, Canzeri, Daniels, Parker, maybe even Wadley

Will CJ see the field when it is another dumpster fire?

Maybe change out an o-lineman or two on a line group not getting it done?

I know the answer is no as this could actually spark the team and that would confirm the folly of KF.

Makes me chuckle that people will take the time to partake in a forum about the team but not watch the actual games.

Between my son's flag football game and the yard work that I need to complete, yep, we will be watching.

Not watch... not an option. Fan up people!! I might not be happy with how they play but win or lose I am a Hawk fan.

I'll be at my daughters softball tournament and will check in on the game periodically on my smartphone. WatchESPN app is pretty cool.

Hell yes I will be watching. Season is 1/3 over after tomorrow. Hopefully the Hawks can get through non conference 3-1 and then handle Purude to get a little momentum going into he bye.

Baffles me how people can look forward to football season for 9 months and then are ready to give up on the season after 3 games. These are probably the same genius' that were ready to stop watching after 2002 ISU, 2004 @ASU, 2008 @Pitt, 2009 UNI, etc.

Nope tired of watching the same old garbage over and over...done with this team will KF is gone...not worth the frustrations.

Hell yes I will be watching. Season is 1/3 over after tomorrow. Hopefully the Hawks can get through non conference 3-1 and then handle Purude to get a little momentum going into he bye.

Baffles me how people can look forward to football season for 9 months and then are ready to give up on the season after 3 games. These are probably the same genius' that were ready to stop watching after 2002 ISU, 2004 @ASU, 2008 @Pitt, 2009 UNI, etc.

I agree, sports is an unknown and I cant really do much of anything right now but sit around.

I will be cheering hard for the hawks and hope they can make the needed plays.

The defense needs to start high charged and tough from beginning to end.

The offense needs to decide to make plays. There are openings in Pitt's Dee, find them and exploit them.

I'll be watching, but playing in a golf tournament first...so it will be on a DVR delay. Hopefully I won't know the score/outcome before I watch.

Tried the same thing last week...won the golf tournament....was really happy....saw that we were winning the game 14-3 in the first half...was even more happy and thought it was gonna turn out to be a nice little Saturday....then I got home and watched the game. NOT Happy.

Hey, maybe both me and the Hawks can win this weekend. But so far the offense looks a lot like leaving a 2 foot par putt Short.

Still mad from last week. Can't watch Iwa's prevent offense right now. Will be on the golf course instead.

Latest posts