who's watching the chiefs tonight?

big10fan

guessing rick will get a ton of snaps. don't want to risk cassell getting injured. would be awesome to see AC get a sack on him and see how he would react afterwards.

I will be watching. I think maybe Clayborn tears thru the line, sacks Ricky while gently setting his arse on the the turf....

I'm ready to see Stanzi to Moeaki again! Excited to see AC play again as well. Hopefully, AC sacks Palko though, put him on his ***.

Fox. I think Adrian looks in fantastic shape...looks much leaner than when he was a Hawkeye. Has an NFL DE body

Tampa seems stacked at QB. Freeman is good and will be great some day soon, and this 2nd stringer throws a laser beam ball and is FAST.
Looking forward to seeing Stanzi. He'll prolly throw an osky. :(:D

Fox. I think Adrian looks in fantastic shape...looks much leaner than when he was a Hawkeye. Has an NFL DE body

AC looked pretty decent. The first few series for KC, they basically ran most plays away from AC. When Palko came in, he either threw 5-10 yard passes or incompletions. Nothing too impressive for Palko, but nothing bad.

Stanzi will probably have most of the 2nd half if not all. Big opportunity for him to step up and make some plays. From everything I read, it didn't sound like Palko or Stanzi had any sort of seperation, which is nice for Stanzi given he is a rook with no experience in the NFL.

The announcers are giving the Hawks & Stanzi a lot of props right now!

Indeed. Kind of cool to hear that it is almost regular to hear that when you draft a player out of Iowa (Saban also rightfully mentioned) that they are more ready to play in the NFL.

Great play out of Stanzi to get 9 yards out of almost getting sacked and shoveling the pass to avoid a loss.

Latest posts