who's watching the chiefs tonight?

Rick made some good throws and the crap receivers dropped them. Then, he got smoked because of the 4th string O line. I did not see him personally make any major mistakes. Pretty hard to make ANY reads when the line is like acting like a bunch or matadors. Hopefully he does well enough to make the team. Palko is nothing special.

While Stanzi didn't do much, the O line he had basically let the D through on most plays.

For those that didn't get to see it, I want to assure you that this is not Iowa bias. Most plays as soon as he got the ball, he was running for his life.

I wouldn't be surprised (given what I have read about the QB competition in KC being close for #2) that they given Stanzi the chance to go 2nd for comparison.

McNutt and DJK are better than whoever #5 is, and #11 Horne. Stanzi downgraded playing with these third & fourth stringers, as mentioned above I wish he gets a chance with better players.

371501284.jpg

I think they played first teamers for maybe the 1st quarter at most. By the time Stanzi came in I'm pretty sure it was some KC high school Oline and receivers were in the game. They were horrible. No blocking, no clean catches, giving up on routes, etc.

So I asked this in another thread also, did the Chiefs play ANY first teamers?

Looking at stats (I wasn't able to watch the game), it looks like they played a bunch of starters but those that played must have only gotten a series or two at the very most.

Latest posts