Who's the next coach at Iowa?

I agree. It will prob never happen, but if Iowa did hire Arsenault, it would change the Big Ten. Who wouldn't want to bomb away from 3 in the first 10 seconds of the shot clock? Plus, it would be tough to prepare for the Hawks when they are subbing every minute of the game.

No way in hell Grinnell O works in Big Ten.. get outta here

Other names Part 2

Steve Wojciechowski Duke
Chris Collins Duke

Chuck Driesell at Maryland (Gary Williams top assistant)

Mr. Davis Davis (who knows)

Tony Jones (one of Pearl's Assistants)

Last edited:
I hope it's not ben jacobsen, I'm sorry doing a great job, just doesn't excite me.

Last edited:
Personally I want Steve Lavin, just listening to him when Iowa was on ESPN he gets it. One thing that really stuck out to me was he talked about how you build a team from the inside out and as we have seen Lick is building one from the outside in and it ain't working.

Personally I want Steve Lavin, just listening to him when Iowa was on ESPN he gets it. One thing that really stuck out to me was he talked about how you build a team from the inside out and as we have seen Lick is building one from the outside in and it ain't working.

I've got to think that, and I think it has been mentioned on this board before, that if Lavin was so great or didn't have some kind of skeleton in his closet he would already be coaching right now...he sure sounds like he longs to get back into the game though whenever he is on TV so I think the passion would be there. I also like that he doesn't come across as someone that is content with being terrible.

I've got to think that, and I think it has been mentioned on this board before, that if Lavin was so great or didn't have some kind of skeleton in his closet he would already be coaching right now...he sure sounds like he longs to get back into the game though whenever he is on TV so I think the passion would be there. I also like that he doesn't come across as someone that is content with being terrible.

That is the one thing I wonder about, what the hell happened in the past that is keeping him from getting a job? He did a good job at UCLA, they just weren't happy with his results because of the tradition they have and that is understandable.

This is a no-brainer - you give Keno Davis whatever he wants.

Here's why - you need someone to 'bring the family back together.' Who better to do that than the son of one of the greatest coaches in Iowa basketball history. Also - you need butts in seats. That system will bring in athletes and the style will be exciting to watch.

You make Keno say no before you call anyone else.

JMHO.

Latest posts