Who's offense is this?

Herkyalert

Banned
Does it belong to Ferentz or Davis? This is clearly different that what we have seen in the past....and it's worse.

It's hard to blame Greg Davis for jim vandeberg's suckiness

jvb needs to step up in the pocket and wait about 1-2 seconds and the recievers would be open. cjf was wide open on the int just has to wait and take a hit if that is what it takes.

While I agree Vandy isn't playing well, I can't understand why they keep throwing short of the chains. That out pattern on 2nd down to Hillyer was head scratching.

You're right, absolutely. There was a 3rd & 10 puzzler too.
Davis is doing what ferrets asks for, and we only have 1 or 2 skilled offensive players...and JVB ain't one of them

While I agree Vandy isn't playing well, I can't understand why they keep throwing short of the chains. That out pattern on 2nd down to Hillyer was head scratching.

I'm thinking that maybe that isn't the preferred receiver per the play diagram, but the one JVBummer is thinking of when he breaks the huddle.

edit I don't know the actual play diagram, haven't seen video...that's a guess. If the 2 yard screen is the priority receiver, then Greg Davis is a pimple on KOK's bum.

HEY THUNDER: lulz

bearchase_1.jpg

Latest posts