Who's in the Portal?

Yes yes yes. anything we can get. Getting an all around PG like that Smith kid for Utah that just killed us would be ideal but we can never seem to get that. And someone to replace Krikies minutes for sure too. If Brauns is playing 20 plus mins I don't think that'd be a good thing. Did he even have another yr I can't remember what he even was now that I think about it. He didn't really look all that good in the short spurts he was out there to me anyway. Did Mulvey get in the portal I don't think I'd seen that

I believe Brauns has another year left…not positive. Brauns looks the part, 6’9, 245 lbs and muscular, but my man has no offensive game, whatsoever. If Fran could make him credible on defense and able to get junk buckets on offense, there might be something there. Obviously, I would rather have the portal be the # 1 option.

I think everyone is under estimating Owen Freeman. None the less, we need a 4/5 that can battle for boards, play some defense and generate at least a few points. Braun never saw much time so I don't know that he cannot be that player next year, but we don't know he can either. We need 1-2 guards as well. While I think Harding and Dix are locked in starters, again-no depth at all.

Latest posts