Who?

Every year it seems like I hear of a new school/program that I've never heard of before. And I probably watch more than the avg Joe. It's crazy how many of them their are. Be it early season or post season there's always new ones popping up out of the thin air it seems like.

Don't knock them. They won 3 games last year. They have uniforms and everything.
It's like we're literally trying to schedule the worst team in each conference for our non-con schedule. Our RPI's gonna be so bad we'll have 24 wins and still won't get in the tourney.

It's like we're literally trying to schedule the worst team in each conference for our non-con schedule. Our RPI's gonna be so bad we'll have 24 wins and still won't get in the tourney.
Easier to make the sweet 16 if it's the NIT.

Carver-Hawkeye-Arena-Section-GG-Row-15-on-11-20-2016_FL.jpg

Their 3 wins last year were Hartford 78-73, Sacred Heart 79-74, and Mt. St. Mary's 79-77.
They lost to Rutgers 54-83.
19 of their 28 losses were by double digits.

Their 3 wins last year were Hartford 78-73, Sacred Heart 79-74, and Mt. St. Mary's 79-77.
Guarantee we drop this one. We lost to Augustana for F's sake, with Jok, Woodbury, Gesell, and Uthoff.

Fran has become KF in OOC games.

Guarantee we drop this one. We lost to Augustana for F's sake, with Jok, Woodbury, Gesell, and Uthoff.

Fran has become KF in OOC games.
Interesting coincidink: 10 of Iowa's 19 losses last season were by double digits. That means that both Iowa and Bryant had the same number of single digit losses. We also lost to Rutgers by 16, so maybe it's more of an even matchup than I thought.

Like Oregon and Syracuse/UConn? I wonder how many P5 schools want to travel during Christmas instead of allowing their team to at least celebrate Christmas at "home" instead of on the road (not part of a holiday tournament.)

Needed to fill a spot and a team that needs to travel to pay the bills is willing to travel over Christmas.

Latest posts