Who?

The Hawkeyes would be better off scheduling Upper Iowa, at least then the game doesn't count against the RPI.

hwl
This Bryant?

Lol, I was just going to post something similar. I bet all five of our starters guarding him couldn’t stop him from scoring. After game interview; “So Kobe how did it feel scoring 85 points this game against the starting Iowa five?”

“Well at first I was worried about having to play in a five on one environment. You know in the NBA it is against the leagues policy to play to close against the franchise players so that we don’t get injured.”

“ I was surprised at all the space I had to freely move against the five Iowa players who were trying to guard me. I decided to let up a little after I got up by twenty points. These are young guys and I didn’t want to mess up their self esteem.” :p

Lol, I was just going to post something similar. I bet all five of our starters guarding him couldn’t stop him from scoring. After game interview; “So Kobe how did it feel scoring 85 points this game against the starting Iowa five?”

“Well at first I was worried about having to play in a five on one environment. You know in the NBA it is against the leagues policy to play to close against the franchise players so that we don’t get injured.”

“ I was surprised at all the space I had to freely move against the five Iowa players who were trying to guard me. I decided to let up a little after I got up by twenty points. These are young guys and I didn’t want to mess up their self esteem.” :p

Interesting thought question: if you put LeBron James and 4 intramural players from U of Iowa vs. the Hawkeyes, who would come out on top? Does anything change if it is 4 women's intramural players?

Interesting thought question: if you put LeBron James and 4 intramural players from U of Iowa vs. the Hawkeyes, who would come out on top? Does anything change if it is 4 women's intramural players?

Lol I thought that is what the Cavs were already.

Hey, I just found out that Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey both have hearing impairment now thru the deaf newsletter at the same time you posted this. Now that's weird!